Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    which of the other decks i posted yesterday do you not think are that good?
    If i may interject, this http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....871-Scurvy-Pox
    I can provide more examples if u want. I dont know how many decks u made but u didnt start posting bad decks from yesterday

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    whats wrong with Skervox Ravager? it will get an average player to 270 (maybe even higher) and an above average player higher than that. and get you familiar with an annoying type of deck so you know how to play against it
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    oh and keep the bad decks i have made coming would love to know which ones you think are bad
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    all my decks together

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Fairly speaking most of your decks are innovative, but I can’t take them to tourneys. They maybe fun, except when they do not.

And I do care about the public forum before I have a guild. That was my only place to have information on “competitive decks”, which I have been playing a lot of troll decks at the end. So I do care about new players and hope they would not receive wrong information.

Maybe you could indicate on your thread that these are troll decks or competitive decks, so that they won’t mislead others to try all decks from the Queen of A1?

Btw, I respect Maxi too as well all competitive A1 members. Cheers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    any deck that can get you to above 270 by itself, is a competitive deck. going higher than that takes skill which a deck does not give you. you see this all the time... how the heck is the number 1 guy playing THAT and winning????

and i am not talking day 1 270 either. i am talking middle of the season 270. the average player for SE hovers around 240-250. and all heroes are represented there with a 50% win rate for players rated around 240-250. giving them a deck to go above that, is my goal. and i do that with my decks (not this one and maybe a couple of others).

if i can do that, then the new player is impressed and comes back for more because they have never been that high. and then we can help them with the skill aspect of play
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    all my decks together

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would put 300 Rating as the first competitive mark.

I agree that skill is important which my guild helps me a lot with that, but a good solid competitive deck would help a lot in reaching that level.

I am happy to reach the 300 mark with RS decks, buy maybe I am just not skillful enough to pilot fun decks to 300 mark.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    you can have the most finely tuned deck in the game. its not the deck that gets you to 300, its skill. and we both know there is a difference between getting to 300 on day one and getting to 300 on day 20

270 is the mark i give as competative for newish players. if one of my decks gets them there. then a good player can use it to go above 300. im also not that concerned with established players (no offense guys)... they know how to build decks or can take one fro mtheir guild or whatever and do well with it. i want to raise that 240-250 mean average of SE completely and every new player i help to do that, makes me happy because the skill average will increase then.
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    all my decks together

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Think we are a bit far off topic.

Even though I disagree with some of your decks but we shall the same goal to help new players.

Let's agree to disagree here and thanks for your effort.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    you know who the best SE player i have ever seen is?

he could get into the top 20 at will at any time of the month. and do it consistantly (i am sure there are others that have done it, but not even close to how often he did it). the middle of the month, he could take an account that started at 0 and get into the top10-20. at one time, he had 6 different alt accounts there.

that was youanthe. the guy was a beast. he is the only SE player, that have played more than 10 times that i never won against.

his decks... they were average, nothing real special. nothing anyone else hadnt tried. nothing over the top. simple and easy. thats how he made them. and he crushed people with the simpliest of plays and cards. he would gring out hundreds of matches and hardly ever lose.

THAS what i would like all SE players to be like. that is the goal i want people to have.

i dont want "give me a 300 rated deck to play" because that deck isnt a 300 rated deck. the player is or isnt.

its been proven time and time and time again. "300" rated decks change, they come and go. its not the deck that keeps a player going back into the 300 rated area. i mean, look at shadowman right now (no offense dude, i think its great ) with his MONSTER sized deck. there is no way, mathimatically, that his play can be that consistant... its NOT the deck.

and if i can get a newish 240 rated player to get to 270+ with one of my decks and increase their enthusiams for the game and get them to come to forums more and then maybe onto telegram and do that with one of my "fun" decks... that is awesome

as for me being in the 300s, i have been there twice. it was fun, but its not really what i like to do. i do enjoy seeing my fellow A1 members there and i love it when they get back there the next season. but thats not me. but i am more than happy to help someone get there. and i do do that.

you dont like this deck, thats fine, it wasnt posted to be liked... it was posted for a reason which no one even noticed you dont like any of my other decks, that is fine too. you dont think they are very good. thats fine.
    Last edited by Caitlyn0; 09-25-2015 at 04:48 AM.
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    all my decks together

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    actually, this deck thread is completely on topic, all of it.

it started a discussion, didnt it?
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    all my decks together

Evolution in Theory