Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Trouble connecting.

I have been introduced to this game recently. Tried it for a bit and got to level 3 before deciding to buy some crystals. So I did that, bought a deck and a couple packs then got diconnected. Every time I try to connect after I got disconnected it wouldn't do anything. No failure messages or anything. I click "play" on the laptop or my phone, it says "connecting" then it just stops.

This is not my connection, I tried it by making a new account to see if it was my connection and this new account connected without any issue. And every time since. But the moment I log out and try to log in to the account that I literally just spent money on, and it just doesn't connect.

What is the issue with this? I have looked through the site, no way to message a member of support that I can find, and nothing in the FAQ or anywhere else about a problem like this. And so far no similar issues in the forums. I don't know what is going on, but the account just refuses to connect or the server won't let it connect, but it is fine with a new account...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi, Virulent Dahlia.

Support can be contacted by emailing:
    support@shadowera.com

If you can provides details, it may help. What browser are you using (if you're using the web version) or which platform (PC {which OS?}, Mac OS, Android, iOS)?
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm on pc experiencing the same issues.
    About 2 days after the recent update for extractor, shaman, vermin, etc. my game has not been able to connect to server.
    The message, "Error connecting to the game server!" pops up every time I click battle to play someone or when I want to watch a game currently being played.
    The strange thing is, I can watch games that have already finished.
    All day yesterday the error message popped up and all day today.
    I've asked many players what their thoughts are on this issue, they say to re-install the game, but that does not fix it either.
    A resolve to this would be helpful. Thank you.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Any others on PC with similar issues?

It would be useful to know if the web browser version at game.shadowera.com works for you guys. That would help diagnose the issue.

FWIW, it's fine for me on iOS 2.920 (from Testflight).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This "Cannot connect to the game server!" issue started on Saturday (right after the update). Day 3 now, still cannot connect.
    I re-installed the shadow era launcher and unity web player. Did not work.
    I tried the browser version for Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. Still says "Cannot connect to the game server!"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Problem is resolved...
    My pc laptop required a Windows 7 update.
    I went to control panel, system and security, windows update, then did the important update.
    Restarted my computer and allowed the update to run its course, then opened up the "Shadow Era Launcher" and used the "Download and Repair" button in the top left corner.
    After I completed those series of tasks, the game was repaired and able to connect to the server.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If anyone else is experiencing pc server problems, I highly recommend you to follow my above post as a possible solution.