Tournaments Won
    Awesome.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Does a card being readied mean it can use its ability a second time as well? If so, the new ritualist will be terrifying.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid lotus View Post
    Does a card being readied mean it can use its ability a second time as well? If so, the new ritualist will be terrifying.
    Yes it does...

The twilight tribe was definitely my favorite of SF, simply because of how creative I thought it was. I'm excited to see them getting some love.

One thing I'm not sure about though,

would a card like Decoy Trap protect a Twilight from dying if it is marked for death by more than one card?
    Last edited by Kross; 09-17-2015 at 12:02 AM.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kross View Post
    One thing I'm not sure about though,

would a card like Decoy Trap protect a Twilight from dying if it is marked for death by more than one card?
    No. Both cards would attempt to kill it one after the other. The first would be blocked by Decoy Trap. The second would be successful.

Eidolon, however, would bring the ally back after the first thing killed it and the second would no longer fire because it forgot the ally when it left the board (the one that returned is treated like a fresh copy).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    No. Both cards would attempt to kill it one after the other. The first would be blocked by Decoy Trap. The second would be successful.

Eidolon, however, would bring the ally back after the first thing killed it and the second would no longer fire because it forgot the ally when it left the board (the one that returned is treated like a fresh copy).
    I see.. thanks

And as a side note.. this is my lucky 777th post. I'll take my money now
    Last edited by Kross; 09-17-2015 at 12:47 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Imagine combine this card with Twilight Opportunist and Holy Shield, it could easily grow their attack into 6 and still alive in the next turn with 6 attack also

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajawali View Post
    Imagine combine this card with Twilight Opportunist and Holy Shield, it could easily grow their attack into 6 and still alive in the next turn with 6 attack also
    Yeah but that wouldn't be very efficient at all. It would take forever to pull off, and you'd essentially be paying 2 cards and 5 resources for a 6/4 body that could easily die, get bounced, get disabled, etc.. plus it needs to be in the presence of this expensive card for that to even happen. Thats a total 11 resources and 3 cards just for that combo.

Avatar of Twilight helps, but it would be great if there was something like Twilight Eidolon that could be used more than once. Maybe the DT should just give Eidolon 3 durability??

Either way, I think Twilights either need better ways to stick around, or more low cost allies with better abilities than the ones that already exist. The Twilight Ritualist change is certainly a step in the right direction though.. but I guess we will have to see
    Last edited by Kross; 09-17-2015 at 02:42 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah but that wouldn't be very efficient at all. It would take forever to pull off, and you'd essentially be paying 2 cards and 5 resources for a 6/4 body that could easily die, get bounced, get disabled, etc.. plus it needs to be in the presence of this expensive card for that to even happen. Thats a total 11 resources and 3 cards just for that combo.

Avatar of Twilight helps, but it would be great if there was something like Twilight Eidolon that could be used more than once. Maybe the DT should just give Eidolon 3 durability??

Either way, I think Twilights either need better ways to stick around, or more low cost allies with better abilities than the ones that already exist. The Twilight Ritualist change is certainly a step in the right direction though.. but I guess we will have to see
    Please don't make me deal with twilight champion 4 times. Please.

I do agree that the twilight tribe needs a better support draw. With all the discard and suicide effects draining the hand, they tend to get one good rush started before running out of steam

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid lotus View Post
    Yes it does...
    Actually, I'm pretty sure it doesn't. You can only activate a card's ability once per turn, unless it leaves and re-enters play. Being "readied" only removes the Exhausted state. If you use an ability, attack, and then ready the ally, it will be able to attack again, but not use the ability again because it already used it.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel