Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Cheater caught plz do something!

Alright guys, so I just started playing this game a few days ago, I absolutely love it, I've noticed my troubles vs the elementals deck, at first i thought i was noob, turns out that deck is just o/p, that's fine I can deal with that. However, i was playing a guy named "MADSOLO" today, and he had the elementals deck, yay.. So as if things aren't hard enough to begin with, when he lays the Behemoth, he instantly plays its ability!, so i thought, ok... MAYBE, just MAYBE, there's a card i missed or an elemental buff of some sort that does that, but then, his VERY NEXT TURN, he played the ability again! this continued... please, fix this!! It's hard enough to beat an elemental deck as is, let alone a cheating elemental deck!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    should prolly record the match if it's still on the challenge log. things could have happened like a game desync and you guys weren't really playing the same turns. has happened before to me where a guy was attacking with with a jasmine that was in their hand. i knew he played it though since i saw the resources being used one turn but nothing was put on the board.
    - it's so blatantly obvious i'm gonna win that they usually quit. =(. i feel like i have to hold back so they won't leave.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @Benumb Basically what autumnleaf said, I'm thinking you ran into a sync error. Did you watch the replay for this match? Sync issues can happen without the error popping up during play but usually does in the replay. To watch a replay, click on the "Finished" button for your game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    fair enough, I know how to watch the match, as for record, it, i do not.. Ok that was the problem, I feel like an idiot now.. Sorry Noobin out
    Last edited by Benumb; 04-27-2011 at 05:23 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    No worries, sync errors happen and they can be frustrating so people sometimes jump to conclusions. It happens.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hey, you just started playing, that's when noobness is acceptable, unlike me who started a thread about HBM and Sandra not working properly this week x_X. for the more experienced player...yea...afterwords i realized the text changed adding to my blatant laziness and jumping to conclusions lol.
    - it's so blatantly obvious i'm gonna win that they usually quit. =(. i feel like i have to hold back so they won't leave.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    There Is A Sordid Amount Of Cheaters I Am Pretty Sure We Will Have A Satisfactory Solution From Kyle Soon.
    BayArea'sFines7
    Dubstep