Close

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Durfs View Post
    When are these card changes taking affect?
    Soon™

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lol you guys have no idea what you are doing...you just keep nerfing the top tier decks...

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just throwing my 2 cents.

Stardust is dead unfortunately now (a drop 4 with 2 attack with no attack bonuses cant be used to draw only). It was a 3 drop similar to Aldon for Human decks. I would have gone making it unique instead of this nerf.

Cant say about the Ritualist as I dont like twilight cards cause of their art :P

May I ask u why an armor who let u draw (best ability in a card game) gets 6 durabilty at a cost of 4? I see nothing similar in the game comparing to other cards ... not sure but it seems too much, anyway I'll try my Grave this week-end and see

Cheers!
    mm75

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wow...the change to rapacious vermin is just making ravagers more useless...

The real problem with a lot of items that they're going to be broken automatically by Aramia's ability. Her ability should state that you can summon any item as long as you have shadow energy equal to that items conversion cost. Now flame forged gauntlets is completely useless.

I feel like the players focus group or the design team or whatever is making the final call has a severe lack of understanding about what the changes and the new cards they make will do to the old interactions. I think you guys need to hire some experts from outside of this company or fan base.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The change to Vermin is nothing. Does it still fulfill it's intended purpose as a generic anti-item ally? Yes. Did it actually need the attack boost? Not entirely.

As for Flameforged, it can no longer be used effectively in Aramia, but is still fine. It now is more of a mid-late game draw power card for the other heroes that can use it.
    I like my weapons how I like my music. Heavy and metal!
    -Mordekaiser

Writer of Falseblood Cultist and Thriss Crucible flavor texts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by akratch View Post

The real problem with a lot of items that they're going to be broken automatically by Aramia's ability. Her ability should state that you can summon any item as long as you have shadow energy equal to that items conversion cost. Now flame forged gauntlets is completely useless.

I feel like the players focus group or the design team or whatever is making the final call has a severe lack of understanding about what the changes and the new cards they make will do to the old interactions. I think you guys need to hire some experts from outside of this company or fan base.
    Vermin is item/attachment removal on a stick. As a 3/5, it's more like item removal on a stick with broken glass and nails at the end.It was splashed in nearly every shadow deck to tech without having to tech. A 1/5 with a strong ability is still getting more than 90% of 2cc allies offer. I can't believe people are arguing that this was balanced.
    Proud Member of Team Juggernauts

Top 8 finish in WC 2017
    2nd place finish in WC 2016
    10th place finish in WC 2015
    Top 32 finish in WC 2014

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by akratch View Post

Wow, the arrogance is strong with this one.
    You did not state any valid points about what do you think would be a solution or an acceptable course of action yet apparently you consider yourself an expert over the guys who have years invested in the game.
    You don't have to agree with the nerfs, hell, I don't agree with them but that doesn't give you the right to disrespect the dt and pfg guys. Mind telling me why exactly do you consider yourself more educated on the matter than them?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by fordfff View Post
    wow, the arrogance is strong with this one.
    You did not state any valid points about what do you think would be a solution or an acceptable course of action yet apparently you consider yourself an expert over the guys who have years invested in the game.
    You don't have to agree with the nerfs, hell, i don't agree with them but that doesn't give you the right to disrespect the dt and pfg guys. Mind telling me why exactly do you consider yourself more educated on the matter than them?
    boooooom!
    Proud Member of Team Juggernauts

Top 8 finish in WC 2017
    2nd place finish in WC 2016
    10th place finish in WC 2015
    Top 32 finish in WC 2014

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ermelsilphion View Post
    May I ask u why an armor who let u draw (best ability in a card game) gets 6 durabilty at a cost of 4? I see nothing similar in the game comparing to other cards ... not sure but it seems too much, anyway I'll try my Grave this week-end and see

Cheers!
    mm75
    Compared to Wrath and Pride, ffg uses the durability to draw where as wrath and pride are passive draw. With the same amount of attacks into your hero, they seem to balance out to me. Someone like baduruu could possibly get more value out of it if he's got enough control.
    IGN: TJ jonmaciel
    TG: @jonmaciel

Elder, Mentoring Officer

ShadowEra.Net Editor

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by starval View Post
    Compared to Wrath and Pride, ffg uses the durability to draw where as wrath and pride are passive draw. With the same amount of attacks into your hero, they seem to balance out to me. Someone like baduruu could possibly get more value out of it if he's got enough control.
    I never thought of it that way but you're right. If it passively drew on fire damage it would be OP, this is compromise of sorts.
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!