Close

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by morbius View Post
    You're welcome.

Look, do I really have to mop the floor with you using Elementalis to prove my point right? I haven't been playing for weeks and my mind these days is completely on a project I'm leading. I'm not good at strategy multitasking without giving myself a nervous breakdown.
    why would i do that? you obviously wouldnt be able to play it since you dont understand it enough to beat it. and if i wanted a real challange, i could just play Fordfff. i have access to his complete deck and have watchd him play it. i understand the deck.

Quote Originally Posted by morbius View Post
    If I remember that game correctly, you drew something like 4 Vermins and 2 Shadowspawns, so you had plenty of counters to my counters. Buttom line is that your strategy is too successful and it limits the game to Elementalis and very few decks that can deal with him. There is no fun in the game without variety.
    If you insist that your success with Elementalis was only due to your playing skills and want to turn this into penis measuring contest, I've got a rather boring vacation coming in the second half of October, we can battle it out then.
    and this is the last response to you, you have turned to insults for several post now.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There's a good discussion going on here so keep the insults out of it and remember everyone is entitled to their own opinions regardless of whether you agree with it or not.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Last edited by MOHAMOON; 09-14-2015 at 03:45 AM.
    THE BLACK TEMPLARS
    "NO FEAR, NO PITY, NO REMORSE"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Wulven alignment decks with Wulven heroes are not going to get much of a boost in Lost Lands Part 1, since their cards tend to come mainly in Wulven class, which is not getting any new cards in Part 1 (there are no new class cards in LL Part 1). They do get access to the two Shadow Wulven allies, but they are almost vanilla except for the Ambush on them when with Wulven heroes, and Relentless Savagery will work well on all Wulven allies. There's also a Wulven-oriented location, but we've not spoiled that yet, so I'll say no more!
    Thanks gondorian
    THE BLACK TEMPLARS

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by danae View Post
    There's a good discussion going on here so keep the insults out of it and remember everyone is entitled to their own opinions regardless of whether you agree with it or not.
    ^+1

Thanks to DT for balance changes. I think they are good...

I have one more angle to look at balance changes... we all know how slow Shadow Era development is. Waiting 2+ years for new cards is too much for most of us. This buff and nerffs give us new cards, new decks, its like very small new set of cards. I love when some new balance change comes, bcs it changes the meta, variability... So my opinion is to stay in current way, buff somethink and if its too much nerf it than, buff somethink else, etc. I think that Shadow Era is more and more balanced during that proces... so its win win.
    IGN: TJ Maskee - Proud member of Team Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    and this is the last response to you, you have turned to insults for several post now.
    Hey, you called me out, I was perfectly happy quietly ignoring your opinion that I disagree with. And with your "I'm right and you can't play" attitude you certainly aren't a bastion of reasonable and logical discussion yourself. You have your opinion that got rejected, let's just agree to disagree and move on.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    While it's nice to see people arguing with each other rather than me, the personal attacks need to stop, as Danae has already said. Any more of that kind of stuff will be deleted and people given infractions. Thanks!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sooo....I'm getting the feeling that nobody else follows my strategy: I sac all my draw cards early, then I spend the rest of the match complaining endlessly about how I never have any draw. If I had Extractor, I would totally sac it early. Then I'd whine about how I never have Extractor in hand when I need it....

I'm quite fond of this recipe for disaster. No idea why. There's something about having no cards in my hand which is both embarrassing and liberating.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Delay of Game View Post
    Sooo....I'm getting the feeling that nobody else follows my strategy: I sac all my draw cards early, then I spend the rest of the match complaining endlessly about how I never have any draw. If I had Extractor, I would totally sac it early. Then I'd whine about how I never have Extractor in hand when I need it....

I'm quite fond of this recipe for disaster. No idea why. There's something about having no cards in my hand which is both embarrassing and liberating.
    Dont say that! Noobs follow ur strategy quite well
    THE BLACK TEMPLARS

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    When are these card changes taking affect?