Close

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Want to keep the cantrip on Stardust Extractor without buffing Zaladar or Praxix? Add this passive ability: "At the end of your turn, if Stardust Extractor´s health is greater than 8, his health is reduced by 1 and you draw a card." In that way he can only get inmediate (and extra) draw if he is buffed by Elementalis, life infused or exalted.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos Dark View Post
    Please don't give them ideas. Please.

The Extractor change is okay IMO. It is now more or less in its original state, but a bit better thanks to the cantrip. Honestly, Elementalis probably would still be a solid Deck. Mr. Ford whose Elementalis really brought upon the Extractor hype was already performing well before the initial buff. But I would expect people to bandwagon and jump ship, when it still will have good potential. But only thing I hate is how Elementals lost their first real and consistent draw engine. Anti-Matter was okay, but was relatively more expensive and costly to use compared to others.

The Vermin nerf has no real impact on its usability at all, and addressed the people's complaints on it.

The Bloodpack Shaman change to prevent it from targeting another Shaman was what I wanted to see for a long time. It's great that his NPE loop has been dealt with before the set was locked down.

Ritualist was unwarranted and pushes tribes too much. There is nothing wrong with a Splashable Tribal card. Such as Rapacious Vermin which is a Ravager, but works great as a tech, which is what Ritualist was.
    Now Elemental decks are less competitive compared to other decks...they need many draw engines to survive,,,thanks to the new version,extractor was a good draw engine u cant believe that i summon it for 3 cc just to draw a card...my point is that extractor is a targeted card if u do not atleast draw a card from it then its as useless as an umbrella in a sunny day(killed or disabled)
    And for the bloodpacksthey are better and worse at the same time i cant describe the advantages and disadvantages of
    Please don't give them ideas. Please.

The Extractor change is okay IMO. It is now more or less in its original state, but a bit better thanks to the cantrip. Honestly, Elementalis probably would still be a solid Deck. Mr. Ford whose Elementalis really brought upon the Extractor hype was already performing well before the initial buff. But I would expect people to bandwagon and jump ship, when it still will have good potential. But only thing I hate is how Elementals lost their first real and consistent draw engine. Anti-Matter was okay, but was relatively more expensive and costly to use compared to others.

The Vermin nerf has no real impact on its usability at all, and addressed the people's complaints on it.

The Bloodpack Shaman change to prevent it from targeting another Shaman was what I wanted to see for a long time. It's great that his NPE loop has been dealt with before the set was locked down.

Ritualist was unwarranted and pushes tribes too much. There is nothing wrong with a Splashable Tribal card. Such as Rapacious Vermin which is a Ravager, but works great as a tech, which is what Ritualist was.
    Now Elemental decks are less competitive compared to other decks...they need many draw engines to survive,,,thanks to the new version,extractor was a good draw engine u cant believe that i summon it for 3 cc just to draw a card...my point is that extractor is a targeted card if u do not atleast draw a card from it then its as useless as an umbrella in a sunny day(killed or disabled).
    And for the bloodpacks they are now better than ever..for those who are disapointed think of it as an opportunity as the wulven tribe shall become popular like other tribes,,for ritualist i think it is OP :-D
    THE BLACK TEMPLARS
    "NO FEAR, NO PITY, NO REMORSE"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Rapacious Vermin - Ability changed to "Sustain: 1HP. When Rapacious Vermin is summoned while an opposing player controls at least 3 items and/or abilities, target item or ability controlled by that player is destroyed." (from "Sustain: 1HP. When Rapacious Vermin is summoned while an opposing player controls at least 3 items and/or abilities, target item or ability controlled by that player is destroyed and Rapacious Vermin gains +2 base attack.").
    I hope u have any other option for vermin, like make it 2/4 or 2/3.
    I think thats not too OP like 2cc Harbinger.
    The Holy Knight of Phoenixia
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancha View Post
    I hope u have any other option for vermin, like make it 2/4 or 2/3.
    I think thats not too OP like 2cc Harbinger.
    Vote
    +1
    The Holy Knight of Phoenixia
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancha View Post
    Vote
    +1
    There's a reason they nerfed Harbinger
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    cause they wanted to. it didnt need it either
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    cause they wanted to. it didnt need it either
    If we only ever did what we needed to, no one would achieve any goals!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    With all kinds of respect elementalis depended on extractor more than any other card,,if it bothers any one make extractor just for elementalis cuz ele depends only on allies and how to make them stronger to withstand the opponents forces,,so plz if u can just make an ALLY like extractor for ele it will be wonderful
    THE BLACK TEMPLARS

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Great changes!
    They might not be optimal but surely more balanced than before.
    PK Love

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @Durfs: Aramia would probably then go to some other build like Homunculus or Twilight. Rush isn't the only way to play Mage you know.

With the tribal restriction removed, we might see interesting hybrid builds.

Elementalis is still fine. The man who started the Elementalis bandwagon was playing Elementalis before the Extractor buff with decent success. Plus, it's like you are saying the entire card is dead. Last I checked, the other allies that provided some form of draw other than Night Owl were 4cc. It just slows it down a tad.

As for Praxix Wagon, he still has other options such as a basic Bad Santa (I mean, it's a Pure Aggro Deck anyway, so why not?). But like my last statement, he still has access to Extractor, just a turn later.
    1 cc means alot non can replace extractor
    THE BLACK TEMPLARS