Close

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    the exclusive sleeves and playmats... are they ONLY going to be available through this preorder?
    If this were my company I would not answer this question. If they say yes they will be available later, then people wont buy now which defeats the purpose for raising money now.

--

Side note, if it were my company I would run exclusives separately with different promos. Instead of 5 to choose from, here is 1 available with this promotion, then if you do another similar promo in a month, it has different combination of sleeves/playmat
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by bobrossw View Post
    Seems like a good deal. Is there a way to donate my cotc-sf boosters to some poor noobs?
    To me, to me!
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'd rather just spend $70-100 and just buy a full playset without all the guff :/ ...

I seriously don't need any more CotC/DP/SF boosters (I am still debating how to handle giving away the boosters I do have... )

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Would it be possible to introduce 2 and 4 exclusive LL card sleeves and playmats packages for those who have bought at least one Lost Lands Preorder package? For even though the current package offers good value for money, additional purchases would mostly only be tempting to those new to the game. The reason being for those who have taken advantage of past deals, kickstarter etc there is too much filler affecting the price after getting the avatar and coloured name on the first purchase to justify buying an additional Lost Lands Preorder package.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Is the Gold boarder and Color name the same exclusive you gave to the origonal backers of CotC?

this - Epic avatar and colored chat name ($20 value)
    Last edited by Burn All; 09-12-2015 at 09:17 PM.
    TJ Burn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Can you make something similar with premium packs? I'd love to spend some money for SE but I dont want another 360 cards (90 foils is ok) from booster packs, as it only makes deck building slower, selling cards I don't need is time consuming. What I'm trying to say, buying this would bring me nothing I really want or need, especialy when I have enough gold & crystals for all LL cards

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dejvo View Post
    Can you make something similar with premium packs? I'd love to spend some money for SE but I dont want another 360 cards (90 foils is ok) from booster packs, as it only makes deck building slower, selling cards I don't need is time consuming. What I'm trying to say, buying this would bring me nothing I really want or need, especialy when I have enough gold & crystals for all LL cards
    So like 6 Premium Foil Packs instead of the 30 regular boosters from sets 1-3?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Yes, that seems much better for players who already have couple of decks for every hero, like me.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    I would most likely preorder several more times if there was a premium foil version of the preorder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Make it more interesting with 5 premium and 1 prize pack. I'm afraid even premium packs doesnt cut it for me lol.
    I wanted an image as a signature and all I got was text.