Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Looks pretty well balanced.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Works well death collector i think..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Before this card is finalized I'm confident that there will be an amendment to its cost reduction. (or nerfed in some other way - remember it's not unique)

If your going to build a x4 Void Wretch deck - Splicer's Crown is an ideal compliment.

Splicer's Crown
    1D: Target ally in a graveyard is exiled: Target friendly Homunculus ally gains +1 base attack and +1 health.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ShrapnelFox View Post
    Before this card is finalized I'm confident that there will be an amendment to its cost reduction. (or nerfed in some other way - remember it's not unique)

If your going to build a x4 Void Wretch deck - Splicer's Crown is an ideal compliment.

Splicer's Crown
    1D: Target ally in a graveyard is exiled: Target friendly Homunculus ally gains +1 base attack and +1 health.
    I don't even think that's needed. After doing some calculations, a Raikka stall can end the game with just 3 of these.

Play Portal
    Summon 3 Wretches
    Activate Raikka ability
    Use Wretch ability (2 per Wretch is 6 damage, so multiply it by 3 and that's 18 damage just from exiling)
    Swing with Wretches for another 15 damage

33 damage will kill anything that isn't a Warrior wih Enrage. That's quite the OTK.
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Wow, I can't believe I haven't commented on this card yet.
    I too see nerfs in his future, I just hope it's nothing too major because I do rather like this card. Anyways, time to do some speculating

So I'm going to start with elementals, because I love elementals. Recently I've tried out a homunculus praxix, and I must say that it's a pretty nice synergy. And this card would do nicely with that build, because there's plenty of exiling from the graveyard in homunculuses pool. Unfortunately the word exile is not used in soul reapers name, otherwise it would have been absolutely amazing (I'll weep my bitter tears over this on my own time)
    Being an 8 health ally who's easily summoned for 5 recources, elementalis can boost him easily, and an 11 health ally is far from an easy riddance (especially with that defender location being so what it is)

Lets talk about mages now of course as someone pointed out, there's a portal raika thing that can be done, but I do feel that this combo would be rather difficult to pull off. Firstly, you'd need to have a portal on field, and three of these in hand. Now of course, minimum locations would be three in order for this combo to even be possible ability wise, but would have to be more for recourse efficiency. At four locations, you'd need 9 resources and a portal. 5 locations is probably ideal, but I get the feeling that might be difficult. And then there's still the part where you need to keep three void wretches on hand, and that takes up quite a bit of space. Nevertheless, if pulled off that would be a pretty amazing combo
    Now of course we have loest. Honestly, I think loest is going to mostly be running aldmore, but having these guys in your deck well definitely be useful. Not just because of the complementing abilities, but also because an 8health 4 attack ally is seriously not a joke, especially for a human hero. Wizzents prayer might actually become a thing.
    Now, I'm curious to see how a homunculus aramia will become with this card. Since aramia can pull thoughtful investment for free, you can very easily summon this card on T4.
    And of course we have gravebone. Summoning fatties is sorta his thing. It would do freakishly well in an aldmore deck (just flood the board repeatedly with fatties, this and ancient) and do great with a homunculus deck too (because of the discard things to the graveyard strategy gravebone already likes)

Hunters have some synergy, in the form of snare trap. Grundlers double baduruu would probably enjoy having this guy as his single ally, capable of being summoned easily on turn 5. (The turn you'd have 4 shadow energy if you were playing first)

But those are just the greatest synergies that I can see. Now let's talk about this card in general. If I haven't emphasised it enough, the huge health and attack for potentially and relatively miniscule cost is terrifying. For a neutral ally of this magnitude, its near guaranteed auto include in every deck. Even solo hero's can easily splash these guys into the mix. His immense health and steadfast means that a great deal of ally removal isn't an option. Attachments being unreliable, your only true blue options are mind control, dragon tooth, tidal wave, transmorgification curse (but only usable once without item destruction), assasination, coercion (to an extent) and the rare energy discharge. (It sounds like a lot, but consider that you'll only be facing at most two of these at a time). This card is what a legendary card should look like. And while his nerfs are inevitable, I do hope they don't just make him unusable, or not worth playing
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Oh yeah, I forgot to mention spirit warden. For obvious reasons, he synergises well with him.
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The art on this is awesome, definite contender for a sleeve art.