Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Am I the only one who gets freaked out by these crazy Twilight allies?

I tell my kid theres no need to look under bed for monsters....but I look under my bed each night for these damn twilight allies. What a bunch of scary cards!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Delay of Game View Post
    Am I the only one who gets freaked out by these crazy Twilight allies?

I tell my kid theres no need to look under bed for monsters....but I look under my bed each night for these damn twilight allies. What a bunch of scary cards!
    It does seem to be some sort of religious cult. With the weaker members just being fodder so the elite can grow stronger. Then you have the Sheppard, who is going around converting others to their cause. But it's only a ruse, as once the person has been converted, they are promptly killed, their sacrifice powering other members or artifacts. Luckily we have the twilight leader identified. I say we all band together to stop her, and put an end to this crazy cult!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra7 View Post
    It does seem to be some sort of religious cult. With the weaker members just being fodder so the elite can grow stronger. Then you have the Sheppard, who is going around converting others to their cause. But it's only a ruse, as once the person has been converted, they are promptly killed, their sacrifice powering other members or artifacts...
    And this is a huge reason why they are my favorite tribe! Their mechanic is interesting and unique.. love those guys

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hmmmm, upon further inspection this can be splashed in non-Twilight. Since it doesn't check for Twilights on the board it will always bring back the 3 Twilight allies of your choice. Lifebringer comes to mind for a rather large board of three 1/7 allies and one 3/9!

So a normal Priest deck with Avatar and 4 Lifebringers splashed in makes for an insane play late game with TKP.
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganjamus View Post
    Hmmmm, upon further inspection this can be splashed in non-Twilight. Since it doesn't check for Twilights on the board it will always bring back the 3 Twilight allies of your choice. Lifebringer comes to mind for a rather large board of three 1/7 allies and one 3/9!

So a normal Priest deck with Avatar and 4 Lifebringers splashed in makes for an insane play late game with TKP.
    Will Spirit Warden make a comeback? Will Wizent's Prayer finally be heard?? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!!!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm really curious how playtesting with this card is going. It seems extremely powerful, especially in combination with Twilight Shepherdess. My prediction is that some of these cards will be changed at some point.
    PK Love

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ness View Post
    I'm really curious how playtesting with this card is going. It seems extremely powerful, especially in combination with Twilight Shepherdess. My prediction is that some of these cards will be changed at some point.
    So long as shepardess doesn't get changed. I'd really like to get the change to use her BEFORE she gets nerfed

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kross View Post
    Will Spirit Warden make a comeback? Will Wizent's Prayer finally be heard?? Find out this Saturday night at the WWE grand superslam!
    Ftfy, it was not dank enough before
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you have a Votizen Order on board, in your hands you also have one avatar, two Shepherdnesses and one Overwhelm plus a bunch of dead twilight in graveyard. With just 6 resources, You can actually pull off a 9 damage allies hero wipe plus 8 allies on board afterward.

It only works in theory in practice it's a chore to pull off. Also it can be dealt with by a tidal wave easily.
    Last edited by Zyraquis; 10-20-2015 at 04:30 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What will happen in this situation: One Kallista is in the graveyard on top 3 and one Kallista is in play. Will Avatar of Twilight bring back the Kallista from graveyard so we would have two Kallista's in play? While Kallista is 'unique' I think this can not be possible. So... would only two other twilights come back or - if there are still more in graveyard - will come back twilight no. 4 instead of a second Kallista? Same situation would be with Demetreyo (also unique).