Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Contest: Heroes Dating Profiles

My stream channel, AlphaPredatorTV, is doing a contest here on the forums and winners will be announced on my stream Sunday @ 14:00 GMT+0. The contest will consist of players making fake dating profiles for heroes as if they were signing up for a dating website. Entries will be shared on the stream and the best ones will be announced. Prizes for the best profiles are still TBA (asking Wulven). Use the following fields to fill out your heroes dating profile and post it here on the forums by replying to this thread. Have fun and be creative!

Name: (your heroes name you are doing the profile for)

Seeking:

Interest:

Body Type:

Personality:

Ideal First Date:

Bio:

Example...

Name: Victor Heartstriker
    Seeking: Female Parkranger
    Interest: Shooting my bow, walking through random unexplored forest, and collecting old things I've either dropped or lost.
    Body Type: Like it harry as the forest I explore
    Personality: Adventurous
    Ideal First Date: Like a walk through a lonely dark woods. I would imagine that's every girl's dream date.
    Bio: I'm an easy going guy that knows how to aim for a women's heart.
    Last edited by BlackAngel; 08-27-2015 at 01:41 PM.
    Member of Alpha Predator
    Brotherhood. Honor. Glory.
    IGN: AP BlackAngel

free online tournament with prizes

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Name: Ter Adun

Seeking: Sturdy Woman that doesnt break easy

Interest: Breaking things, wondering why ID cards are OP, Breaking things, playing candy crush, Breaking things

Body Type: REALLY buff with purple skin and green eyes

Personality: short tempered, prone to mindless rage in battle and breaks others toys. but tender, albeit clumsy, at home. tries really really hard to please but always seems to come up short.

Ideal First Date: long exploring walks to pawn shops, museums and k-mart, looking for a weapon or item that he can actually use better than other warriors.

Bio: cold and harsh realist, very grumpy, depressed, what good is a warrior who can only scratch like a kitten?
    Last edited by Caitlyn0; 08-27-2015 at 10:15 PM.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Name: Eladwen Frostmire

Seeking: A hot guy to thaw my frozen heart. Must be willing to be stopped dead in your tracks and stalled every 4 dates. I'm not easy!

Interest: Ice sculpture and snowball fights, ice fishing , skiing, snowboarding and hunting the dark forces that plague all of Balor.

Body Type: Buxom brunette who isn't afraid to rock real fur, and kills it at the volcanic hot springs in that string bikini!

Personality: Chilly , nuff said.

Ideal First date: Snow cones (cherry, please ) and a sled ride behind my 8 magic reindeer, down to the pond for a dip with the polar bears.

Bio: She's a cold girl who can really "melt your Popsicle " . Don't expect a text or call the next day, cool chicks don't play that. If you think you break though her ice wall and climb those snow covered peaks , she's your ice Queen!

Disclaimer: Send bio/pict and proof of insurance before your even considered, asking her out and if you like it hot, just click on lonely boy, click on!
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Serena Thoughtripper

Seeking: A little pet. Gender doesn't matter. Also, someone who is not a total klutz and somehow breaks their ankle with a jump rope...

Interests: Extreme jump roping, facemasks, leather outfits, knife throwing, large "cutlery", exotic dance, my toys, and maybe some larceny here and there.

Body type: Black hair, Caucasian, average build, voluptuous

Personality: Guile, witty, cunning, and devious. Hate people who try and keep secrets from me, so I do tend to force them out.

Ideal first date: Would love to be able to try out my new toy, Chains of Torment. Don't worry though, it's not as bad as it sounds.

Bio: A women who you don't want to fuck up with.
    I like my weapons how I like my music. Heavy and metal!
    -Mordekaiser

Writer of Falseblood Cultist and Thriss Crucible flavor texts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Name: Gravebone

Seeking: friendly female dead or alive it doesn't matter to me

Interest: recycling, nercomancing, salvaging

Body Type: skinny, some would say I'm all bones

Personality: withdrawn, people have said i hang around with the dead too often

Ideal First Date: we take a long walk in the cemetery after the cemetery we go to a morgue where she learns how to rise the dead

Bio:some would say i am just skeleton that knows how to rise the dead but look closer i also have a staff
    Member of Shadow Era Titans

IGN: SET Xavier
    Telegram: @SETXavier

Any questions about my post or general message me on telegram

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    NAME: Millstal...Moonstalker.

SEEKING: Forever alone.

INTERESTS: Hiding.

BODY-TYPE: Doesn't matter 'cuz you won't touch me.

PERSONALITY: Introvert. I like to take my time and not rush things.

IDEAL FIRST DATE: Watching the rain...delays. And hiding.

BIO: Everyone hates me. I don't know why. But I'm all-around pretty awesome.

Asia Regionals Champion 2015 Halalboy's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    NAME: Gwenneth Truesight

SEEKING: Man who likes independent woman. Im usually more effective going solo.

INTERESTS: Running into the forest.

BODY TYPE: I got abs

PERSONALITY: Independent, protective and will always be by your side. When faced with a problem we will run into the forest together.

IDEAL FIRST DATE: Morning exercise running 10km into the forest.

BIO: Im loving when I don’t have a weapon. But people still hate me when I run into the forest too much.
    Member of Supreme Legion

We are legion, For we are many
    IGN: SL Halalboy
    Telegram: @Halalboy

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hahaha very nice idea:

Name: Zaladar the electric disco king.

Seeking: Just about anyone interested in electrical-stimulation.

Interest: Two timing people with my electric disco moves, reaping souls, mimicing, and posting for cover art ( that's me posing in the antimatter art! )

Body Type: Typical elemental body with 7% fat and 93% electrical shadow energy! My skin is maintained by ingesting large amounts of shadow font and I my outfit depends on the occasion metamorphic armor when flirting with human warriors, shadow armor when I feel emo and armor of the ages when I'm busy and do not want to be disturbed.

Personality: I'm a winner, always was, I strive hard to achieve whatever it is my mind focuses on. I'm also very manipulative, yep, you think it's you falling in love with me? think again.

Ideal first date: Just the three of us, depends if you want me to use shadow vein or dagger of fate. Just drinking shadow fonts and zapping the each other (of course i do the zapping) and finishing it with a satisfying energy discharge. Ohhhh yeah, well i also have eternal renewal in case of you still want more.

BIO: My fonts bring all the girls to the yard!
    Weaver of the Sun
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    NAME: Ythan Redthorn

SEEKING:for a brave & adventerous girl and feels forest as the most beautiful thing on planet like i do..

INTRESTS: taking my bobcat for walk at evening times & hunting in the forest placing snare traps and net traps all around the forest for extra fun ...

BODY TYPE: tall, muscular and most fit hero in shadow era

PERSONALITY: indpendent,fast, over protective,friendly but stay away from my bobcat he doesn't like people except me :-)

IDEAL FIRST DATE: romantic long walk in the forest, gazing at the mountains, hearing the birds singing.....

BIO: many players doesn't use me in qm or iam almost not seen in popups also but one day i beleive i ll b the coolest and best hero in qm and I'll b the meta...
    Last edited by saroj; 08-28-2015 at 05:35 AM.
    A1 Saroj
    A1 Alliance
    Evolution in Theory
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten.

"Somday, someone will best me, but it won't be today & it won't be you!"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    NAME: Darkclaw

SEEKING: Being a Lone Wolf together with someone else so we can play Shadow Era against each other on our IPads.

INTERESTS: Playing with my IPad at midnight, dressing up as Santa to gift a wonderful life to some kids(and then eat them, ain't doing that for free).

BODY TYPE: Hairy, have a What big di..th eerm What Big Teeth!

PERSONALITY: Educated and hungry. Always.

IDEAL FIRST DATE: First make a general Wulven Scout. Then Capture the prey. Now you're Mine! And ofc Death from Above afterwards... if you know what I mean...

BIO: I let other heroes claim the throne and then capture their wifes! Hehe

Assassin of the coming winter
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn