Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Have not received SC from offers! Help Please

I have done an offer using the "Get Shadow Crystals" from the merchant. I did the one where u will download Hearthstone play 6 lvls of tutorial and make an account. After doing so I proceeded to go back to shadow era to check to see if I received my SC but to the horror of not receiving ANY SC from the offer. Any help or ways to get the shadow Crystals that I did not receive? Help is appreciated

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey, Darel.

Did you ever get your crystal reward? I just attempted the same offer on iOS, completed the tutorial, registered an account, activated the battlenet account and completed a quest (get a hero to level 10) and haven't gotten the reward, either.

I think with these offers we have to contact TapJoy from an icon on the corner of the crystal offers screen. I'll give that a shot and report back later.
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wow, so there's a "free" crystals promo, to download and play Hearthstone?

Man, my mind is totally blown!

(But I do hope you guys get what your supposed to, but I don't think it's SE's fault once it enters another entities domain)
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, it doesn't really seem proper, unless it is reciprocated and they allow Wulven to lure their players, too.

Hearthstone seems like a simple-minded version of Shadow Era with a 3-D Arena obscuring the trading cards metaphor, although a lot of things don't seem to be thoroughly explained, so there may be some hidden depth or complexity.

Be that as it may, I've got 5 accidentally created accounts that I was just beginning to grow into SF-worthiness when they rescinded the Embers bonus for accounts that have 100 SC or more, and my iPad2 doesn't show the ads or give the crystals even on accounts with fewer than 100 crystals, so I'd have to use the iPhone6's tiny screen to score the Embers crystals.

(Besides, I remembered the problem the OP mentioned and was curious to see how things went.)

Trouble is: I have five of these noob accounts, and don't remember which one I had logged-in when I went for the offer. I know that none of them got the bonus, because it was supposed to be hundreds of SC (something like 427 crystals if I remember correctly) and none of the accounts went up at all....
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I still haven't received the rewards even after messaging Tapjoy support, they requested the email I used for Hearthstone haven't received a reply since and haven't received anything at all.