Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Feature Questions

I was wondering what happened to a few of the features talked about several months ago. One was Guilds I saw several months ago that they were going to make it a in-game feature with invites ,guild player lists and much more goodies. Was in-game guilds scrapped for the forums guilds or are the forums guild system just placeholder till its in-game?

Second I was wondering what happened to in-game tournaments this is on the website I know but will it be put in game still to where I can invite people and have a 4 or 8 person tournament? Sorry just been wondering whats up with these since I saw them way back when the devs talked about them.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Domonos View Post
    I was wondering what happened to a few of the features talked about several months ago. One was Guilds I saw several months ago that they were going to make it a in-game feature with invites ,guild player lists and much more goodies. Was in-game guilds scrapped for the forums guilds or are the forums guild system just placeholder till its in-game?

Second I was wondering what happened to in-game tournaments this is on the website I know but will it be put in game still to where I can invite people and have a 4 or 8 person tournament? Sorry just been wondering whats up with these since I saw them way back when the devs talked about them.
    Hi. They are still being worked on, as they are very important to long-term success of the game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Hi. They are still being worked on, as they are very important to long-term success of the game.
    Thanks for the reply im pretty excited now with these features coming along with the new set.