Close

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Warriors have always hated anti-attachment cards. Always have and unless they get new tools that aren't attachments, always will. Vemin against most matchups would probably be no more than a 2cc 1/5 ally that eats away your HP slowly. Judging by the sound of your post, I feel you may just be a salty Warrior player.
    I like my weapons how I like my music. Heavy and metal!
    -Mordekaiser

Writer of Falseblood Cultist and Thriss Crucible flavor texts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by fordfff View Post
    So it was not fine. Then how warriors could have been present en masse in the meta? Op vermin should have taken care of em at all times.
    Warriors were always in trouble since SF. Human warriors and Vess were Tier 2 at most. Other Shadow warriors were always at the bottom of the hierarchy. Meta shifting is just a small part of the problem.

All right. I think this thread is going wrong way. Sorry for my rudeness.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Rapacious Vermin is too prevalent.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaos Dark View Post
    Warriors have always hated anti-attachment cards. Always have and unless they get new tools that aren't attachments, always will. Vemin against most matchups would probably be no more than a 2cc 1/5 ally that eats away your HP slowly. Judging by the sound of your post, I feel you may just be a salty Warrior player.
    The problem is vermin is a low risk investment which can bring game changing effect against warriors. Anyway it can be used as secondary T2 drop even against other knids of decks.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukuzin View Post
    Warriors were always in trouble since SF. Human warriors and Vess were Tier 2 at most. Other Shadow warriors were always at the bottom of the hierarchy. Meta shifting is just a small part of the problem.

All right. I think this thread is going wrong way. Sorry for my rudeness.
    And they were tier 2 because of vermin? Shadow warriors were crap because of vermin or because their ability is useless?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    OK. I admit that Vermin is fine. I also includes it in my Banebow, Zaladar, Majiya decks. Rapacious Vermin is good tech card. I love it.

Case closed.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That's like calling fordifff concerned Elementalis player scared of losing his item/ability removal that works so well for his deck. Thread starter seems quite reasonable to me. Calling out people like that isnt nice either.

My example of warrior was just showcase of power. On paper I don't think current drawback of sustain justifies this cards low cost, stats and ability.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Veles View Post
    That's like calling fordifff concerned Elementalis player scared of losing his item/ability removal that works so well for his deck. Thread starter seems quite reasonable to me. Calling out people like that isnt nice either.

My example of warrior was just showcase of power. On paper I don't think current drawback of sustain justifies this cards low cost, stats and ability.
    I agree here. It isn't just warriors. It's so versatile for the cheap cost I have 2 in all my shadow decks because why not. Priest will zh, chalice and they drop a TKP, bye bye TKP for 2cc. rogue with igg and garb that drops a weap - take your pick. hunter with wotf, snare, and ss. can take out 2 for 1 that way. Warrior examples already stated. There's so much versatility in it, why not include it in all your decks?
    IGN: TJ jonmaciel
    TG: @jonmaciel

Elder, Mentoring Officer

ShadowEra.Net Editor

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Veles View Post

Dude, I don't give a damn about the actual nerfs. Game changes, new stuff to try, good. But the nerf should be warranted. The "my pet deck doesn't work in current meta because I can't/don't want to adapt or change deck" is not a valid reason. This kind of thinking that if I can't adapt let's make everyone else adapt to me, really grinds my gears. Ain't nobody ever got better in a game because of nerfs.
    I still didn't get an answer. How come vermin was fine in the past 2 years and now op? It wasn't changed, it does not became a combo piece, it's a damn item destruction card. How come amber were everywhere a few months ago? Vermin was around. Sorcerer was around.
    If it is so crucial card why can I beat warriors without a single ID card in undead elementals? Or any kind of baduruu. Or majiya. And so on. Warriors' problem ain't vermin, it's their card pool. Which happens to not be great at current meta.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by starval View Post
    I agree here. It isn't just warriors. It's so versatile for the cheap cost I have 2 in all my shadow decks because why not. Priest will zh, chalice and they drop a TKP, bye bye TKP for 2cc. rogue with igg and garb that drops a weap - take your pick. hunter with wotf, snare, and ss. can take out 2 for 1 that way. Warrior examples already stated. There's so much versatility in it, why not include it in all your decks?
    That is true, but considering the only change this card has every gotten IIRC was adding as part of a Ravager tribe since SF Beta, why has it only come up as a problem just now?
    I like my weapons how I like my music. Heavy and metal!
    -Mordekaiser

Writer of Falseblood Cultist and Thriss Crucible flavor texts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That is true, but considering the only change this card has every gotten IIRC was adding as part of a Ravager tribe since SF Beta, why has it only come up as a problem just now?
    It used to only target items before, not abilities.
    IGN: TJ jonmaciel
    TG: @jonmaciel

Elder, Mentoring Officer

ShadowEra.Net Editor