Close

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by fordfff View Post
    Nobody whines about not having op decks no more. People have a problem with nerfs killing 2/3 of a whole class outright. And we're back at the same old, warm, familiar meta.

Don't get me wrong, I don't care about buffs/nerfs/whatever. Neither about "dead" decks nor do I agree with them being dead just because most of the player base dismisses it instsntly. Change is good as Jacqui has said. Crying for nerfs is what grinds my gears. Nerf this, nerf that just because I THINK it's op. Like the twilight dude thread. It needs hard data. That takes time.
    I can't see how you can complain about killing 2/3 of the class when that class was killing 2/3 of the game. What exactly did you find appealing about the previous meta? Just aggro, aggro and more aggro.

I'm not saying elementals don't need some help, but giving them plenty of early draw was not it. IMHO, revising the discard mechanic nerfs would be a whole lot better solution.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Since this thread was about the 2.91 version, I think it would make sense to create a new one to discuss the 2.92 version if you wish to. If you want to talk about other stuff, feel free to create a thread for that too!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The whole concept of cheap item removal is wrong. Design and development teams didn't know how to handle Millstalker & co, so they produced monsters like Nocturnal Advantage or Rapacious Vermin. Those cards may have weakened stall decks but they surely hurted non-stall decks more (allied MS, warriors, etc).
    That said, if there're really is a need for cheap item/attachment destruction then Vermin is fine as it is. I personally think that it's a suckish card, it's too bad or too good according to what your opponent plays. OP cards should be good no matter what your opponent plays.