Close

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think elemental could use a 3cc cantrip like this. Anti matter is a mixed bag.. False blood is a cantrip.. As it stands you might be relegated to including something like BS, Sac lamb, crystal shards etc. Putting him at 4cc competes with false blood, shadow font, or something like a murderous hulk. I don't think elemental is too OP definitively. I like the legendary suggestion. Besides screw reactory.

Or maybe make his active chunk him for two or three damage. Maybe 3... If he survives to use it though, that's +1 cards.. Which might make him an even stronger play than say tainted oracle. So IDK TBH.

How about on summon your hero lose one HP, and active chunks extractor for 2-3
    Last edited by Nijjis; 08-27-2015 at 03:47 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Allow me to share my thoughts on extractor:

CC cost: I think this is the sweet spot cc wise, freeing up t4 for either cultist or hulk allowing more diversity.

Stats: 4/2 is reasonable, I never could understand the reason for the newer allies to have 3 health especially if this is not off set with a higher attack: ex. poor sword thief.

Cantrip: Elementals establish unilateral draw through complex and divergent means (antimatter, mimic to bad santa) and it fits well with the theme of the class. Giving elementals a cantrip card is a reasonable and justified design. Now with this in mind one should consider stardust as a superior version of bella (very poor survivability) and NO not only since unlike NO which requires that he dies to provide a card means releasing some of your board presence but there are still circumstances that his ability gets nullified. Stardust on the other hand grants you a card immediately when it is summoned.

Steadfast: I don't know if this is really needed, but I guess this is in theme with the ally itself, just like stardust amplifier. I have not played ele much in DP but I think they finally have an ally to counter snare trap. Also this gives ele a reliable ally to buff without fearing the bounce mechanic it was so weakened before steadfast was introduced.

Active ability: Here I think is the most controversial, because not only does the ally cantrips itself but it has a built in ability to draw even more cards at the mere cost of 1 health, so an untouched extractor would grant it's owner a total of 5 cards. Not only that, he can also attack at the same time. I think this is the main problem since it allows the elemental to exert pressure (their strength back then) while at the same time refueling their hand (their weakness) SIMULTANEOUSLY.

TLDR: Good card, good design and good art deserves to be played, an elemental's own core card. Just change it's ability to 0 se: draw a card and exhaust stardust extractor.
    Last edited by Zeuhl; 08-28-2015 at 03:07 AM.
    Weaver of the Sun
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn