Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mages being op

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Mages being op

At this stage it's actually annoying me how I can't beat a Mage deck! There cards are so over powered it's bs at this stage!
    4novas and 2fireballs is enough to kill any hero they can also direct the damage to any aye if their choice
    2. "transmorphic mirror" or what ever it is that turns an ally into an artifact is also bs ! Especially with all the other direct damage they can do! Elemental is puts out a dakrath and uses its ability and then here comes one of those cards to put it away instantly! They also have a board reset card"supernova" it's begun so op that 80%of players use Mage! Espicially Rush..and there's nothing you can do..I think you should either change fireball to "target ally takes 4damage" or lightning strike to "target two alleys take 3electric damage" I also think you should add healing cards to other heroes ..."rampage"is useless vs Mage because once that card is played they will stop summoning alleys .i think there should more direct damage for other heroes aswell because I swear my rating was 285less than 2days ago I've dropped by 23 because of those stupid decks!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    They also have portal to haste their alleys aswell

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    you should build a deck that crushes mages if you are having problems with them. If a mage uses 4 supernovas on you then you only have to do 6 damage to them, shouldn't be too hard.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm just saying that they also got 4damage and plus they also have fireball and lightning strike to...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by NigerianSwagger View Post
    I'm just saying that they also got 4damage and plus they also have fireball and lightning strike to...
    true, but there are ways around it, there are many heroes that can do well against them though so there really isnt a problem.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Armoek View Post
    true, but there are ways around it, there are many heroes that can do well against them though so there really isnt a problem.
    Like what non Mage?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hunters running Soul Seeker and Spelleater Bands can mess a Mage up pretty badly, especially if they don't pack Ley Line Nexus to counter.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Like what non Mage?
    If you are running into these Mage so often, try a fire-themed build. Furrion Terror, Flameborn Defiler and Infernus are all immune to fire damage. Pack in some 5HP ally or gargoyle for early game so Fireball can't kill them on its own, which means they need to use something else too (which takes pressure off your hero). Brimstone Devourer is good because he's fire attack too (combo with Infernus and Flameborn later).

Maybe use Banebow as your hero (to put pressure on their hero and pick off their allies) and pack some Snare Trap and Net Trap for early game to help you not die to their allies and set up for your heavy hitters to come down later. Have some Soul Seeker too, so you can heal off their weenies. Use Hunter's Gambit for draw.

Just an idea!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Like what non Mage?
    Bloodfang, elementalist,zaladar,praxix,amber,yari vess/boris decks. Heaps of other decks that run early game control and 6+ hitpoint allies and/or healing etc.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Another day, another op thread