Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Avignon View Post
    Night Prowler gwen is my favorite constructed deck by a country mile. Last time i played was before Prophecies came out and nowdays i just play meltdown and gwen.

As a budget option (or if you only have the cotc set like i do...) you use net and snare traps instead of the richochet and aldmor accelerator, and oatherkeepers instead of the spirit shurikens. Don't get me wrong, a rush deck will.... rush down your oathkeeper and it won't save you like spirit shurikens will BUT at least turn 5 oathkeepers into turn 6 night prowler + shadow ability is at least insurance against haste i gues.

I'll definetly modify it once i get some more gold for the update stuff. Atm like i said i'm runing basicaly the Op's deck but with 2x snare trap, 2x net trap and an extra soulseeker with oathekeepers.

Maybe there would be room to add in some retreats to help with elementalis / attachment decks?

Also for an ealier weapon, to substitute the weevil, maybe feathered longbows.
    Thank you-!! I will try like that

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    http://devdeckbox.shadowera.net/#/bu...x1&view=Images

There. i keep tossing aroud the snare / net traps for flaming and poisoned arrows, it realy makes little differance in the longrun, without the aldmori accelerators your basicaly praying untill turn 5-7, tossed in 2x survivealist tho. Slightly more budget version of the Op's deck.

Also the version i used in vanilla cotc without the option of CoF or decent cheap weapons, included some early allys, namely oracles and lily's... maybe you could swap the arrows / traps for minions. Again, this deck works realy realy nice once you get your combo out, the problem is surviveing the early game, whatever combo of traps / abilitys / allys you think is best to achieve that will work.
    Last edited by Avignon; 08-17-2015 at 01:14 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Alright, here is my deck, but I won't take credit for it, as it is based on your work. I call it 'Dances with Death', as I'll often let them take my health low, before I blast them for several turns while they can do nothing but watch.

***HERO***
    Gwenneth Truesight

***Allies (3)***
    3x Deepwood Bobcat

***Abilities (19)***
    4x Rapid Fire
    4x Into the Forest
    1x Poor Quality
    3x Raven's Gambit
    1x Nowhere to Hide
    4x Confluence of Fate
    2x Survivalist

***Items (2)***
    2x Aldmor Accelerator

***Armors (5)***
    2x Night Prowler
    3x Platinum Chainmail

***Weapons (10)***
    4x Soul Seeker
    4x Weevil-tipped Crossbow
    2x Spirit Shuriken

TOTAL: 39 cards + Hero

Chainmail helps you survive early rush, CoF, gambit and Survivalist provide draw, and you have 10 bows to keep blasting. Very strong and fun deck, but not easy to play.

Serena is a very bad matchup, with her stealing cards and item destruction. Elementalis is even worse, as the best current decks pack as many as 4x Shadow Spawn and 4x Rapacious Vermin. Most others can be successfully dealt with, should you have decent luck with the draw.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Avignon View Post
    http://devdeckbox.shadowera.net/#/bu...x1&view=Images

There. i keep tossing aroud the snare / net traps for flaming and poisoned arrows, it realy makes little differance in the longrun, without the aldmori accelerators your basicaly praying untill turn 5-7, tossed in 2x survivealist tho. Slightly more budget version of the Op's deck.

Also the version i used in vanilla cotc without the option of CoF or decent cheap weapons, included some early allys, namely oracles and lily's... maybe you could swap the arrows / traps for minions. Again, this deck works realy realy nice once you get your combo out, the problem is surviveing the early game, whatever combo of traps / abilitys / allys you think is best to achieve that will work.
    Oath is really fun choice Thank you so much for upgrading this deck!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by morbius View Post
    Alright, here is my deck, but I won't take credit for it, as it is based on your work. I call it 'Dances with Death', as I'll often let them take my health low, before I blast them for several turns while they can do nothing but watch.

Chainmail helps you survive early rush, CoF, gambit and Survivalist provide draw, and you have 10 bows to keep blasting. Very strong and fun deck, but not easy to play.

Serena is a very bad matchup, with her stealing cards and item destruction. Elementalis is even worse, as the best current decks pack as many as 4x Shadow Spawn and 4x Rapacious Vermin. Most others can be successfully dealt with, should you have decent luck with the draw.

Yes.. Serena and Elementalis is very hard to win... but Survivalist and Platinum Chainmail will be nice~!! thank you so much~

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

***HERO***
    Gwenneth Truesight

***Allies (3)***
    3x Deepwood Bobcat

***Abilities (19)***
    4x Rapid Fire
    4x Into the Forest
    1x Poor Quality
    3x Raven's Gambit
    1x Nowhere to Hide
    4x Confluence of Fate
    2x Survivalist

***Items (2)***
    2x Aldmor Accelerator

***Armors (5)***
    2x Night Prowler
    3x Platinum Chainmail

***Weapons (10)***
    4x Soul Seeker
    4x Weevil-tipped Crossbow
    2x Spirit Shuriken

TOTAL: 39 cards + Hero

I change some recipe it works well in this meta

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am playing this deck and this is one of the best ..scratch that IS the best deck i've played with...night prowler is exceptional and the opponent is left with nothing to play with ..i dont even use my allies and this being a solo deck i laugh at people with heroes who hav abilities to damage allies....so m thinking of replacing allies with traps for more functionality...any advice with traps????
    P.S. M a noob...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    well i took out the allies as i do not play them and replaced them with 3 ricochet traps and 3 death traps....its either sac them wen required or place when ...since my hero is sure to be attacked ricochet is priceless....

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ... I call it 'Dances with Death', ...
    I like the decks with "Dances with" in their names ;-)

Interesting deck, but hard to play it in Vermin/Sorcerer meta... those two guys killed many decks (wariors mainly).
    IGN: TJ Maskee - Proud member of Team Juggernauts !

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi,

Isn't this deck cc heavy?

Been trying this deck for last 2 days. Can't decide what to sac or not.