Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

What should I do next?

Hi, I'm a new player. I followed the guide that said to start with the mage hero and then by the shadow mage deck to get some cards to throw in your deck like fireballs etc. Now I have enough Crystals to buy something else. I'm wondering if I should buy some packs and if so which ones. Does it matter much which pack I buy?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Not really. If you want to change, buy whichever you like. Mages are the easiest to start with

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So if I want to keep improving the mage deck then I should buy booster packs and hope to get some rare mage cards that I can use in my deck? So far I've only seen common cards sold by the merchant

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Every card is available for purchase in the merchant except for Legendary cards (with Loest and Rothem being an exception). When you're looking through the merchant be sure to click on Filter and uncheck the box that says "Show recommended."
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    OK so good cards are available from the merchant. I have 100 crystals saved up. would you recommend buying a booster pack or saving up for one of the higher priced decks at 250 crystals? (assuming that I'm not buying any crystals)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by epicbeard77 View Post
    OK so good cards are available from the merchant. I have 100 crystals saved up. would you recommend buying a booster pack or saving up for one of the higher priced decks at 250 crystals? (assuming that I'm not buying any crystals)
    It's entirely up to you. If you want to expand your collection I would save up for another 250 mage deck and sell all of its contents for around 8k and then buy what you need from the merchant. The only reason I buy boosters is for the chance at a foil
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    +1

Get the cards and heros you need to build your next great deck, (don't forget to view the embers every time you can for that 5 SC). And sell any card over 4x that you have to get gold.
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    the 250sc Raikka deck is the one to buy and sell for gold, it gives back the most gold.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thank You all for the replies. Now is there some particular place on the forum that I shoud look to get deck ideas? I've seen a couple builds that people were asking for feedback on, and what feedback I saw generally wasn't very positive. Is there a thread somewhere with solid builds? Not that I necessarily want to copy someone else's deck, but being so new to the game, I'm still learning the cards, so I don't really have the experience to come up with my own build yet.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Epic beard: if you look in the Strategy section you should find some good decks. I'm not sure where you found responses that weren't constructive. I would have to guess that either the responder was fooling around or the poster was not receptive to criticism. Folks are mostly supportive around here.
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian