Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Delay of Game
    Ice Storm needs a buff.
    Thinking about it, I almost wish Ice Storm and Arcane Burst weren't from CotC and therefore already set in stone, cause I would love if they could switch classes. Makes sense considering that Priests have more stuff with arcane, and mages seem to be heading toward more ice/freezing stuff. Ice Storm and Arcane Burst just end up being weirdos in their own class as the only cards in that class to do a certain damage type.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    -Good Contacts could use a little buff possibly make it that all Rogue related cards reduced by 1 resource or make it 2 less resources for Rogue allies.

-Pay Day is another that should be buffed to 1 resource less and also make the maximum card number is 3 the enemy can hold what the effect being applied

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tman507 View Post
    Thinking about it, I almost wish Ice Storm and Arcane Burst weren't from CotC and therefore already set in stone, cause I would love if they could switch classes. Makes sense considering that Priests have more stuff with arcane, and mages seem to be heading toward more ice/freezing stuff. Ice Storm and Arcane Burst just end up being weirdos in their own class as the only cards in that class to do a certain damage type.
    Potential for some combos in Meltdown though.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    regarding sword thief - as a rogue fan I'd love a buff. My thoughts on it are that it's still worth taking over Layarian seductress in most rogue decks. Seductress requires slowing resource growth sometimes, which can be hard when using stop-thief and when going against decks that are more comfortable at a low resource curve.

Currently Garth can do very well using both sword thief and seductress, while Serena and Lance can take or leave sword thief. A buff (+1 hp) would ideally have the effect of making it more playable for Serena and Lance while not making it OP in Garth decks...Any guesses whether this would be the case or not? I'm really not sure.
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Abysswalker View Post
    -Good Contacts could use a little buff possibly make it that all Rogue related cards reduced by 1 resource or make it 2 less resources for Rogue allies.

-Pay Day is another that should be buffed to 1 resource less and also make the maximum card number is 3 the enemy can hold what the effect being applied
    they can't be buffed because they're old and already printed...only SF cards can still be changed. Good Contacts could be made playable with enough good rogue allies, that would have to wait until future releases, but I think it's possible. I don't know if pay day would ever be playable, unless there were some way to easily reuse it.
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Probally should've looked up this thread before I posted my own thread regarding the current state of the homunculus tribe. But I digress and I'm just going to repeat myself, because I believe it to be a fairly important potential change to a currently unplayed card:

Make Splicer's Crown mill yourself for 3 once it hits the graveyard from play. This'd make the card much more flexible, allow it to synergize with Gravemonger and other copies Splicer's Crown; rather than working against them, and give you more ways to trigger Plightbred Runt, Brimstone Devourer and Tenacious Buccaneer - although I doubt the Crown will be seeing play in Human decks, as it's a bit too slow in general. Still, it'd actually be playable this way.

Also, umm, maybe considering making Gravemonger a baseline 3/3 with Steadfast which gains +3/+3 when triggered, would be an idea too? To make it feel more rewarding to play it with a full graveyard and to give it some sort of protection, which is important for the tribe in general.
    They say the difference between madness and genius is how many victims you've got, or something along those lines.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    make Vozitian Trader a 2/5 that gains +1 per item
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
    Justiciar of the Audacious
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

"When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." -- Author Unknown
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Can we buff Rejuvenated Ritual somehow?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohi2222 View Post
    Can we buff Rejuvenated Ritual somehow?
    Unfortunately that's a Dark Prophesies dark, so no. Although I guess that if the amount of Ablaze, Freeze, Disabled, Stoned and Poisoned effects were to be increased, it might become playable.
    They say the difference between madness and genius is how many victims you've got, or something along those lines.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shreeper View Post
    Unfortunately that's a Dark Prophesies dark, so no. Although I guess that if the amount of Ablaze, Freeze, Disabled, Stoned and Poisoned effects were to be increased, it might become playable.

My mages play with at least 3x of them, guess why... Phoenix Urigon forever alive! xD