=45 cards
    Going first :
    T2 Ironhide
    T3 any 3cc alley
    T4murderous hulk (ability)
    T5 Stardust Amplifyer
    going Second :
    T2ironhide
    T3grim hast (ability or can wait till t5)
    T4 murderous
    T5stardust (ability)

I use transference because majority of the Time I use it I get a great card..I got Oliver ganging and then game was good... So I use it...I want to nip it down to 43 cards or less mainly &41but Dno what to take out please help and if anyone got suggestions in what to add or remove that'd help to it's bad match ups :Jericho and garth and zaladar

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hello

Remove all copies of Antimatter, they are not needed. Then replace Wulven Scout with 4 copies of Stardust Extractor and voila, it's more consistent.
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganjamus View Post
    Hello

Remove all copies of Antimatter, they are not needed. Then replace Wulven Scout with 4 copies of Stardust Extractor and voila, it's more consistent.
    Hi thanks for the advice but I'm still using the 2.906version so he is not a3cc alley yet..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ah, I see. Elementalis likes hard to kill allies, so Infernal Gargoyle would be a better choice than Wulven Scout. I'm not sure Amplifyer is needed, but you might want to run 2 or 3 copies of Rampant Krygon since its ability combos well with Gargoyle and Amplifyer and it can also be used as a hasted 3/4 with your ability in a pinch.
    Last edited by Ganjamus; 08-03-2015 at 03:00 PM.
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganjamus View Post
    Ah, I see. Elementalis likes hard to kill allies, so Infernal Gargoyle would be a better choice than Wulven Scout. I'm not sure Amplifyer is needed, but you might want to run 2 or 3 copies of Rampant Krygon since its ability combos well with Gargoyle and Amplifyer and it can also be used as a hasted 3/4 with your ability in a pinch.

Ok thanks very much....I like amplifiers ability and his the way he has steadfast...retreat is a pest

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I feel you are a bit light on allies. Elementals really requires board presence, and this ideally comes in the form of being able to consistently play an ally every turn. This means tons of allies (at least 24-28).

You will want 8-10 2-cost allies to be able to play one as often as possible on turn 2. Consider adding 4 harbinger as well.

You are quite spoilt for choice for 3-cost allies. Grimghast, voracious arachnid, stardust extractor, infernal gargoyle, rampant krygon are all very good choices. You will want about 12 of them as well.

Next a few 4 or 5-cost allies to round out the board. Murderous hulk, stardust amplifier or even falseblood cultist are decent choices.

You will realise this doesn't leave a lot of room for support cards, which is intentional. I would take out infinity core, antimatter, transference, sever ties, ley line nexus and even sacrificial lamb. Try to select allies with activated abilities as well for double duty.