Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nevermind... I'm retarded... Thought I could get her... boo!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ok re-reading the posts again! I can get Raven? And she's the one the reduces dmg to 0? I can't seem to find her on the merchant pages lol... maybe i'm blind, i'll go look again.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Benumb View Post
    ok re-reading the posts again! I can get Raven? And she's the one the reduces dmg to 0? I can't seem to find her on the merchant pages lol... maybe i'm blind, i'll go look again.
    Sometimes the merchant sells out of a particular card. It usually restocks after a couple days. It seems, however, that Raven is pretty popular lately as several people have mentioned it being sold out for a few days now.

Orca has a website that shows the availability of cards in the market:
    http://www.deckmeta.com/game/shadowera/card/market
    In game name: 5

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @Benumb
    Amber Rain shouldn't be a problem to you, as you can dispell all the buffs she cast on herself (Blood Frenzy, Dual Wield, Enrage, Rampage) and destroy some of her weapons with Destroy Arms
    Boris is even easier, because he can't make a lot of mess with weapons. You should have saved one Tidal Wave for that kind of emergency (Aeon, Raven or Plasma Behemot)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @Kadun

Thank you for the info and the link, I was not aware that the merchant was able to "run out" as i'm fairly new to the game, thank you for the quick reply, I went through every card the merchant had at least 5 times lol.

@Gust

You're completely correct in your statement, I should have saved a tidal wave, it was my own noob mistake This deck is a very strong deck and I have no complaints, just a few noob mistakes here and there haha.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I play it a bit different:

4 Pugen/Blake
    4 Jasmin
    4 Aldon
    4 Raven
    4 Aeon
    4 Plague
    4 Vincent Stuff
    1 Retreat
    Last edited by Rancord; 05-04-2011 at 04:30 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @Rancord
    Indeed, Plague is a very powerful card, but if you want to put it in your deck your strategy has to focus only on it. I've tryed some Plague Decks, and high cost allies really doesn't fit on them, as you will try to keep the game on low resources. I was always willing to use plague on turn 4~5, so my opponent didn't get the chance to turn the table around with high cost cards (mind control, Aeon, Raven, weapons, etc)
    It's only a suggestion, but try to remove these Aeons and Raven from your deck and add more Puwens/Blakes/Aldons/Jasmines

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This deck as posted is still quite beastly, i'm waiting for Raven to be available to make it a 33 or 34 card deck. I will post my stats with her after that happens, as for right now, my record is somewhere along the lines of 13-5, one or two being mouse clicks (stupid side mouse button) The others were total beat downs. I'm super excited for Raven to be added to this deck, it's something to be feared.

Is there a chance for a raven through purchasing the "human priest" pack? I just racked up some shadow crystals through some free offers, and seeing as there is no Raven's on the market, I was wondering if there was a chance of getting her that way.

Edit: This is what i've found (hate searching through forums lol)
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....k-list&p=13849

As far as I know this is as recent as 1.24, does Anyone know wether or not it's possible to get a Raven from a starter pack now? Or must I hope for some luck with the random booster packs?
    Last edited by Benumb; 05-02-2011 at 01:34 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You cannot get Raven from the starter.
    In game name: 5

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks, i just bought 3 booster packs, got 1 raven some other nice stuff, but only 1 Raven, so until the merchant restocks.. i'm patiently waiting.