Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    or just go on this website where you can earn free crystals !!!
    the offers should give you enough crystals...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am on this website lol, and see nowhere to get free crystals, As for buying some for 10-20 bucks I would, but no electronic monies available to me, so it's good old 20g wins at a time lol, Unless I get some clarification on "free crystals"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    UPDATE: Got some crystals bought 2 more packs and was able to afford to build the deck

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Benumb View Post
    UPDATE: Got some crystals bought 2 more packs and was able to afford to build the deck
    It's better to buy Starter decks and sell the cards from there. Same amount of crystals, but double the amount of cards.
    In game name: 5

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    saw a great match today between 2 300+ ranked Jericho's, Jericho is a deck to be feared....

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This deck is pretty beastly, I just played vs another jericho, I went first, and totally schooled this guy. I still had 22 hp's left at the end of the match when he rage quit But I can't help but wonder how well the deck would fair with a few of those ongoing +2 attack cards... I think with the 4 wizent staves, it leaves you a good enough engine to be able to go over the 30 card mark slightly and not feel negative effects for doing it. The only defeats i've suffered to this deck were to hunters, the matches aren't fresh in my mind,(due to a drunken UFC night last night ) but i'm pretty sure I may have messed up a few times throughout the game. Any opinions on adding maybe 3x Ongoing:+2 attack to allie cards?

EDIT: Amber gives me troubles
    EDIT: I just schooled an Amber Rain (Brighty i believe was his name)that went first, no mods from deck posted on main page, and, he was rank 218, i took a hefty beating off the hop due to a very bad draw, ( 3 tidal waves, 2 wizent staffs, and i forget what.. a curse maybe) It was a horrible starting draw regardless, but in the end its the curse believe it or not that allowed me to get my guys out, the -1 dmg was just enough for me to be able to drop a 4 health guy to live that turn and kill his guy and go on to continue the beatdown, once i hit him once, he never touched me again. Great deck!
    Last edited by Benumb; 05-01-2011 at 01:58 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just lost pretty badly to a boris with that chick that reduces your dmg to 0, I was fishing for my last tidal wave, but it wasn't coming, and ultimately, led me to my doom. I still have a plethora of faith in this deck, it was my own fault for saccing a cpl early on, noob mistake

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Any opinions on adding maybe 3x Ongoing:+2 attack to allie cards?
    I would definitely not add the Inner Strength card. If you have an ally on the board already to cast it on, chances are you already have board control. In this situation another ally would serve you better. You also don't want your opponent to 2 for 1 you if they manage to kill the ally that you've invested the Inner Strength on. This deck is essentially a card advantage deck, so don't give your opponent a chance to card disadvantage you.

I do agree, however, that with the Wizent's Staff the deck could afford to run an extra 2-4 cards. I'd personally run a couple more allies. Maybe 2 Blakes (to maximize the chance of a turn 2 threat if going first) and a Raven (to smooth out the mana curve).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just lost pretty badly to a boris with that chick that reduces your dmg to 0, I was fishing for my last tidal wave, but it wasn't coming, and ultimately, led me to my doom. I still have a plethora of faith in this deck, it was my own fault for saccing a cpl early on, noob mistake
    Raven is one of the reasons why I run Retreat over Curse, and Raven over Aeon.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I hate my mouse, it has a back button on the side of it... It's caused me three losses so far from hitting my keyboard >.<, As for Raven ( Thanks for the name, i'm lazy ) I think i'll give it a shot, maybe go half and half