Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Benumb View Post
    Have to say, starting from scratch, this is a VERY expensive deck to try and duplicate.. I didn't even luck out on my 1st pack of human priest cards to get a single decent card well over 4k of a grind to go, and i sold all i could to make a semi decent deck right now, still far from viable to pvp in till i get another 4 lvls, buy another pack, and hope for the best! haha, maybe i'll have enough cash for a protector by then!
    Who would have thought, from such humble beginnings, a World Champion would be made? Looks like you owe the OP some props, Benumb, as I think your winning deck has all his cards in it! The extra 10 you added were probably just as important though.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Definitely props to the original poster, his deck was a good starting point for my knowledge at the time. Our decks are not all that different but there were a few Regardless it was a good starting point for me and the knowledge and game play I experienced from the thread and community in general has helped me come a long way. So I suppose my thanks goes out to not only the original poster, but the whole community as well.

Thank you all
    InGame Names: Microwilly/Benumb

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Benumb View Post
    Definitely props to the original poster, his deck was a good starting point for my knowledge at the time. Our decks are not all that different but there were a few Regardless it was a good starting point for me and the knowledge and game play I experienced from the thread and community in general has helped me come a long way. So I suppose my thanks goes out to not only the original poster, but the whole community as well.

Thank you all

Ya thanks o/
    The community helped me a lot too since I started this thread, so my actual Jericho deck is very different from the one here @_@
    Why won't you run into rain and pray?
    Let the tears splash all over you...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yep listening to what Benumb said was in his deck sounds virtually identical to my Jericho deck which sits at 34 cards. Admittedly I don't have time to okay in the big tournament but would have loved to. I just love how versatile Jericho is! I have a sick Gwen deck as well as a majiya/nishaven deck and Jericho is my fav now purely because he can do everything. I've had numerous matches against Majiya now and win most of them because if you have ever played as her you know exactly which cards she is going to play when so I just go into defensive mode until I can get kingspride out and then whoop her ass! Also thinking that plague could be a cheeky card to have in the deck if you can get sone semblance of board control then drop a plague or two and watch majiya squirm. That's something I will try out on the test server because ATM my deck is doing just fine against her...

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    34 is a good number, if Staff is your only means of draw. Unless you are Benumb, of course!

I haven't played 30-39 card Jericho for about six weeks, but I expect I could be winning a lot if I returned to my 30-card deck that I had before talk of tournaments with 40-card decks started.

Right now though, I am playing a 60-card Gwen deck and having great fun with it. I disposed of an Elementalis earlier, stealing his Mind Controls and other cards with Night Prowler and using them back on him. Hehe.