Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Wrong game end screen

Played a game today and at some point i get the messege saying : {opponent name} has left the game (or what ever leave msg shows) while he had activated thaddeus ability but hadnt target anyone yet. I was winning so i guessed I just had to wait for him to time out.

Then i wasnt paying much attantion but i think he reconected ( botton was saying its his turn , not that he disconnected) and cancelled thaddeus ability. Game ended and DEFEAT appeared to me.

I had 13 hp and he could deal 2 dmg from his allie/hero (thaddeus) plus 1 dmg from blood frenzy and moonstalker cand do 10 dmg in 1 turn from his hand.

Checked my internet connection and it was perfect and rewatched the match. And at the end VICTORY appeared . I got ranking normally(not sure about gold and exp (shows 0 but its old game so i guess its normall))

Could be 1 time glitch but im 100% sure it showed defeat

Banned
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just happened to me two minutes ago. Vainglory7 vs Peavy. He quit/disconnected and my end game screen said DEFEAT. If I search my old games it shows I did in fact win, and my rating rose appropriately to the victory. Not sure if I got the gold. It seems the only part of this bug is just the wrong end game screen is displayed.

This is atleast the third time I've noticed this bug since the last update.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The same situation happened to me several times. I play every day and I have seen several bugs, but this is what most bothers me.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you want Wulven to look into or give an explanation on why this may happened. You can email support@shadowera.com.
    A1 LudWig72

Master of WigFu and a Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten

Visit our recruitment thread: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....uitment-thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    When this happened today, I mentioned it on Global chat. Several others had their game stall and were unable to chat with their in-game opponents, but we were able to talk to each other on Global. My game said Defeat! But it gave me the rating boost and green text in match history.
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've had this too where the game just hanged (did not show opponent disconnected) and then i got a defeat screen

Fortunately, the who "disconnect-re-connect" problem is much better in this build, but these bug occasionally re-surface