Close

Thread: Glowing embers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Glowing embers

Hi, i have a question about the glowing embers.
    Why most of the time i don't get it available while I'm on wi-fi internet and i get it when I'm on my mobile internet?

Why the different internet connection affects glowing embers? I have been testing it for nearly a week. When I log in using wi-fi I dont have glowing embers then I log in 10 seconds later using mobile internet and glowing embers is available. Isn't it weird to be like that?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I also have problem regarding glowing embers ,me and my friend have got same Android phones with same version (V5.0)my game updated 2times from an older where as he directly downloaded current version ,problem is that he is getting glowing embers where as I am not getting them(before updates they were there but not now)

Plz help me solve ,besides this everything is running fine

Thank you
    Last edited by Devil Romeo; 08-10-2015 at 08:27 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm told that glowing embers is only available if you have fewer than 100 crystals.
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Happy new year to everybody and congrats for the lost lands release!i have a minor issue, on android when i press glowing embers video is playing for about two seconds and then it restarts the applcation ,no award is given and when i relog embers is gone. I tried deleting cache or fresh reinstall , game is update to 3.11 but the problem persists. (I have 45 shadow crystalls,less than 100)
    Samsung gt i8262

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jameson View Post
    Hi, i have a question about the glowing embers.
    Why most of the time i don't get it available while I'm on wi-fi internet and i get it when I'm on my mobile internet?

Why the different internet connection affects glowing embers? I have been testing it for nearly a week. When I log in using wi-fi I dont have glowing embers then I log in 10 seconds later using mobile internet and glowing embers is available. Isn't it weird to be like that?
    Complete guess, but it might be that your wi-fi IP address has been blacklisted by the video provider for some reason (e.g. you never click on links), whereas they can't detect you on mobile internet.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If anyone has this problem I found a solution. Go to settings then developer setti gs and turn off dont keep activities. This did it for me hope it helps.