Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Boris just slaughtered me using the ravager deck. He's usually my easiest target.
    "Cry havoc! And let slip the dogs of war."
    Proud graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wow this deck is fun and powerful I like it. I just got unlucky with boris. Once u play with it the strategy comes easy. Nice deck
    A1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I replaced murderous hulk with crippling blow. You really don't need him with the strategy of the deck involved.
    A1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The deck has Crippling Blow in it already I'm pretty sure. And I've found Hulk to be pretty useful, even if he's just a body that tough to take down with his 6 HP. But boosting his attack with Rothem/Assault Plinth and using that ability can also be pretty good.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gracenoughs ravager rothem deck you gave me there was no crippling blow in the list. I took hulk out and added it. Yes you are right hulk is useful but he's a 2 /6 for 4, he's really not needed. Crippling blow replacement greatly improved my experience with the deck. In my opinion, I'm using the strategy of zealot, shackles, obelisk, and spit fire while raising the attack of cleric of aslyn as I'm destroying items with zealot and spit fire, so I'm always sacrificing hulk cause summoning him disrupts the flow. So I replaced him with crippling blow. Try it out! He's really not needed.

I'm curious, what changes have you made? I'd like to hear your strategy as well. I'm sure we both made minor changes to the original list gracenough provided.

Yes! Gotta love strategy talk. I love to learn new strategies.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    lol, looking at the list again, he must have edited it or something since I saw it. My version has 3x each of CB and Shackles, his list currently has 4x Shackles, no CB, and 2x The Harder They Fall instead. Looking at the numbers of CB and Shackles in my version though I'd almost go 2x CB and 4x Shackles, cause Shackles is much more useful to blow up with Spitfire or Zealot, and I'm not to sure how much I like THTF personally, although I guess it works for him.

I also just like the Hulks cause without him I'd only have 12 allies total, and I like having the most allies possible, lol. Plus one of the allies remaining would be Spitfire, who's pretty weak in base attack. Favors what I like to do and just get a massive swing with more high attack allies, plus 6 HP can be hard to deal with for the opponent. Mages can't kill him with just a Super Nova for instance.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."

Member of PFG3
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    THTF is working really well against GB dakrath decks. Trust me hulk is not needed, he's to expensive. He's really not worth it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    And remember! Its not always about allies. Most allies possible is not what you want. You want the cards to work together. A bunch of allies without support strategy is like slaughtering a village lol. A bunch of allies is easy pickings. In my opinion, the 4 cost is not worth stopping the flow of spitfire, zealot, and obelisk or thriss. I hit this guy with a 10 attack aslan. Plus ability with spear, ravager, and zealot. Hulk got in the way of that strategy for me. With ability he's only a 5 attack. 4 cost. I dumped him out the deck.
    Last edited by Sarkhan; 08-02-2015 at 07:41 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, not saying you have to use him if you don't like him, but I do, so I use him. To my own personal play style I feel very out of my element if I don't have allies, and Hulk's staying presence works for me.

But to each his own. Will definitely try the 4x Shackles and 2x THTF though. Just as long as the highest attack ally isn't my own Cleric, lol.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."

Member of PFG3
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That's a major part of the deck is the cleric. When spitfire and zealot destroy items when summoning, cleric gets +2 attack each time. He's a strong asset to the decks strategy. Plus with thriss almanac.