Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by trevorJacobs View Post
    That thread actually has a few things that i proposed to add to the facts:
    - killing counts as dealing damage (e.g. decoy trap stops Mind Control)
    - your hero is considered the source of damage if it's not an ally (e.g. if it is artifact damage, it is still considered to be from the hero)
    - only one trap can go off at a time (e.g. Evil Ascendent cannot trigger multiple Decoy Traps if there is more than one ally out)
    - item effects stop if the card leaves play (e.g. Gold-Laced Shield's last use does nothing)
    - DMT/FT damage to CoI doesn't kill him
    - can't attach 2x same attachment
    - Shard of Power health cap applies AFTER other modifiers etc. (e.g. interaction with Hunter's Gambit)
    - Shriek of Vengance eats a used resource rather than an un-used one
    - your ally doesn't have to be ready to attack (e.g. Bone Sabre)
    - what happens if you try to put a card into a full hand? (e.g. Darkwood Wraith)
    - your ally will still attack if, after starting the attack, it is reduced to 0 attack (e.g. Consuming Fear)

There's now also the one about how allies can steal deal the damage in combat even if they become frozenduring the combat here
    Excellent contribution Trevor!
    Lots of brief and concise facts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Scenario:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alforteg View Post
    The Arthyle´s Pass: Dead Man´s Breac was active, The card that gives meek to allies the turn they are summoned, but someone attacked my hero with an ally, the turn it was summoned.

This is what hapened: My opponent summoned "Soulbound Armor" and then, he activated the skill in the same turn, the skill to convert it in a readied ally, and then he put a Life Infusion Attachment and he attacked my hero, all in the same turn. I think it is a bug. Or not???
    Ruling:

Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    OK, so this is not clear cut, but my ruling (which matches how the game behaves) is that it only refers to allies that were summoned that turn and it was not summoned as an ally. In other words, an ally gets meek for the rest of the turn at the point it is summoned.

Related ruling: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....-Will-to-Fight

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ally getting frozen after starting an attack does not stop/cancel the attack or stop ability to deal damage (counter-intuitively)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ShrapnelFox View Post
    priest 'forgivness' ability

When you play Forgiveness it adds a "blank card" to the top of your resource pile that is treated as a resource. In your scenario, when you play Forgiveness on turn 4 it pull the "blank card" out of your resource pile and attempts to add it to your hand. However, since you can't have a blank card in your hand it is removed from the game instead. As such, you wont get a card when you attempt to retrieve a blank resource with Forgiveness.
    Also if you use last 2 resouces on Forgiveness it adds unused resouce.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Rust Weevil passive ability of durability loss does not occur if killed during combat

Have a sledgehammer with 3 durability out, which is used to attack Rust Weevil, which dies.

Sledgehammer should have lost 1 durability from swing, and another from Rust Weevilability, putting it at 1 durability? (It only lost 1).

Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    1. Rust Weevil takes combat damage and now Sledgehammer is due to lose 1 additional durability at the point it loses the usual 1 (to make 2 lost in total).
    2. Rust Weevil is killed and exiled. (His "on killed" ability would blow up Sledgehammer here except Sledgehammer can't be destroyed in this way.)
    3. Sledgehammer loses 1 durability from being used but Rust Weevil is no longer in play to give the additional 1 durability loss so only 1 durability is used up.
    Last edited by ShrapnelFox; 04-22-2017 at 12:16 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Could also be the exile effect doesn't count as killing. Similar to night owl and snare trap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IGN: E2E BallyWorld
    Common Hero: Victor, Serena, and Gwyn

Resident Sapper and Proud Member of E2E: Enlisted to Endure.

"For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found." Luke 15:24
    "This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus." Romans 3:22-24

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lot's of good ones - I just suggest keeping them short and more generic - people will only have a few seconds to read them on their phones ...