Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo3yb0i View Post
    I can see it now

"Did you know Shattered Fates Expansion almost took a year to be released while Blizzard's Hearthstone had 3 expansions in its first year"
    Could also add "Did you know buying cards in Hearthstone costs 10 times more than buying cards in Shadow Era?" if you wanna go down that road.
    IGN: TJ jonmaciel
    TG: @jonmaciel

Elder, Mentoring Officer

ShadowEra.Net Editor

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kross View Post
    Great idea.. I think most people would find the origin of Anklebreaker to be quite entertaining; assuming someone kind find a way to summarize it into a sentence or two.
    The artwork on Anklebreaker was inspired by an amusing situation involving a jump rope where a former Wulven employee broke his ankle in the process.
    I like my weapons how I like my music. Heavy and metal!
    -Mordekaiser

Writer of Falseblood Cultist and Thriss Crucible flavor texts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by starval View Post
    Could also add "Did you know buying cards in Hearthstone costs 10 times more than buying cards in Shadow Era?" if you wanna go down that road.
    "Did you know Shadow Era directly takes cards from World of Warcraft TCG and renames them?" if we really want to go down that road.
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
    Justiciar of the Audacious
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

"When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." -- Author Unknown

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In seriousness. Deepwoods Bobcat can get ambush everytime you play a hunter card even after it was played. I didn't know that back then, stuff like that would be interesting.
    Justiciar of the Audacious
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

"When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." -- Author Unknown

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos Dark View Post
    The artwork on Anklebreaker was inspired by an amusing situation involving a jump rope where a former Wulven employee broke his ankle in the process.
    Thats pretty good, but if I'm not mistaken, the card itself was inspired by the situation, not just the artwork. I don't remember though

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Cool idea, but please don't distract the team with anymore great suggestions, I'm still waiting on the finalising of the 2013 Kickstarter.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well, now you can still chat while you wait...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would prefer having a cocktail waitress come by to see if I want a drink while I'm waiting.

But I suppose fun-facts is a cool idea too.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by starval View Post
    HS also provides a better experience, I can hardly play shadow Era because I'm just used to a higher quality game by now. The more money you pay blizzard the more they can put back into the game. I respect shadow Era for really trying to create a free to play game (and they definitely have the best deal when it comes to money to cards ratio) but that also means they don't receive a lot of profits and don't have as much money to put into their game. I'll take quality over cheap.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by planarbox View Post
    HS also provides a better experience, I can hardly play shadow Era because I'm just used to a higher quality game by now. The more money you pay blizzard the more they can put back into the game. I respect shadow Era for really trying to create a free to play game (and they definitely have the best deal when it comes to money to cards ratio) but that also means they don't receive a lot of profits and don't have as much money to put into their game. I'll take quality over cheap.
    There's a thread called Hearthstone vs Shadow Era (maybe even two), where such comments would be more appropriate. Let's not derail this thread any more.

Anyone got any more SE facts that could go into such a feature while waiting?