Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Future battlefield layout.

I have ONE request upon the future battlefield layout.
    PLEASE DON NOT MAKE THE CARDS LOOK LOOK LIKE TOKENS/COINS!!
    Such as Hearthstone has done in the picture below.
    ss1-med-975cbaf0ad0d112e7665728d494a62a8764679fa76546c390afb8970d7ce261269fa6d31dc46b0f3c3942024.jpg
    Shadow Era to me feels like e real online tcg. The only one on android next to mtg. The way hearthstone has displayed their cards on the battlefield is generic. It does not feel like a tcg/ccg to me and kills the experience. I will not play it for that reason alone. Again, please keep the cards looking like real cards in gameplay.
    I myself am perfectly fine with the current battlefield and actually LOVE the sleeves and playmats. Playing with playmats and sleeves is actually one of my favorite things about the game. There is variety(small but some atm). The battles, as of now, is not too often the same looking since everyone has their own set up. When there are more options to choose from the chances of the battlefield being the same is very slim.
    I am curious what will happen to them once/if wulven makes a 3d battlefield. Will there be room for them? Will the weeks of grindig and the little bit of money i have spent to get them be wasted? I would rather have a black and white screen with versatile mat/sleeves via player choice then a few fancy 3d boards that will get stale and boring.
    One more thing. If you add in any talking/vioce in the game plase add the option to disable before you actually add it lol. All that is cool but becomes very annoying after the first day lol.
    Sometimes simplicity is the way to go. I have not seen demand for this in forums. I appreciate all and any work you guys do to improve the game. And im am not against a new battlefield layout. However if the customers are happy with it then maybe dont make too many radical changes. You would also have more time and money to focus on other areas of the game.

Im hoping for some developer feedback along with my fellow players thoughts about the future battlefield and how you feel about my card fear and and opinions.
    Thank you for reading
    Nothing to fear but fear itself
    IGN: SpaceGhost

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i would love the battlefield to go portrait

about half the space is un-used in landscape orientation - there is a huge gap to the left and right of the play area wasted! make it portrait and you can make the cards bigger!