Shadow Era is a beautifully technical game based primarily on skill and less on random chance. The game mechanics are quite technical and I believe new players have a steep learning curve in mastering the Shadow Era rule dynamics.

When you are connecting to a game we currently have a ‘Connecting to game’ text box which appears until a suitable combatant is available. I’d like to propose that ‘Shadow Era’ facts are displayed at this point of time. It makes time pass faster when you're reading a fact in comparison to staring at a box which points out that you are waiting.
The ‘Connecting to Game’ would display at the top of the screen and a text box would display a ‘Fun Fact’ from a pool of facts.

These facts would range from:

Explaining in game Shadow Era card affects
Example: An ally or hero with Stealth can’t be targeted for attack by a hero or ally.
Example: Stealth, Durability, Damage types

Explaining game mechanics:
Example: Resolving order or cards. (I.e. decoy saves the first ally on the left and not the others)

A taste of Shadow Era LORE
Example: Short snippets not saga’s

Explaining the Shadow Era Game features:
Example: Meltdown matches – what the game is and the rewards that can be won

What are people’s thoughts on this?
I hope understanding the game better will increase players enjoyment. (Knowing the prizes which can be won and understanding why certain things happen and not incorrectly thinking its a bug)
Do you have any suggestions of possible ‘Fun Facts’ that would be informing or entertaining?