Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If a player is definitely cheating and support hasn't replied at all to you then they should be named. Cheating should never be condoned. The admin needs to support the honest players with at least a courtesy reply. The game is too good for this. Wake up guys

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    there are still more cheaters. hope they won't get rewarded tomorrow

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by jayceemp View Post
    there are still more cheaters. hope they won't get rewarded tomorrow
    Yeah, this is getting ridiculous...
    But I've been talking to support and after the 6th or so reported player they said they will most likely review all top 25 players.
    PK Love

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien Fungus View Post
    If a player is definitely cheating and support hasn't replied at all to you then they should be named. Cheating should never be condoned. The admin needs to support the honest players with at least a courtesy reply. The game is too good for this. Wake up guys
    "definitely cheating" is the key..
    who have the authority to issue the verdict? just anyone?

not all things can be roll back just by apologizing..

Beside reporting to support, posting the matter on forum is still acceptable. As long as no name mentioned.
    Especially after some change implemented on the system.

just my 2cent
    INDO Language Sub-Forum

[SF]Solo Nish/Loest
    Ythan Redthorn, Rush of the Twilight Deck
    Zaladar, Alpha Strike Deck
    Bloodfang, Howl of the Pack Deck

Eyes of the Phoenix
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Dragon
    Favorite SE activity: Meltdown & Deck-Building
    Favorite Card: Anklebreaker
    Favorite Hero: Majiya

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    As far as I know, the offending players got removed from the Top 25 before the Meltdown week ended. This week should go much better! Good luck, everyone!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    As far as I know, the offending players got removed from the Top 25 before the Meltdown week ended. This week should go much better! Good luck, everyone!
    Actually, there is one suspicious player left, currently ranked 3, name starts with an x... I didn't report it but perhaps you could look into it?
    PK Love

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The top 30 were reviewed and all are legit. In total this week I think there were about 5 people trying to exploit, that had their scores reset. As of now, all known meltdown exploits have been patched, similar to rated games. In addition, we are about to put in an "early leavers penalty". Quit early or timeout when a game is "too short" and you'll have to wait 2 minutes before your next game.

Overall though, a lot of meltdown games were played, and we're happy to see people enjoying this great format!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Gondorian,

One of the removed players, KA Soul, would like to file an appeal but is hindered by his poor command of the English language. He has explained his case in KA's forum. And now I would like to take the liberty of presenting his explanation to you.

KA Soul said that he did play with his real brother, KA NPC, in Meltdown. But what they did was perfectly legitimate. Reasons are as follows:

1. Players should be allowed to play with their family members in MD. As long as the opponent is not the player himself, the match should be considered legit.

2. Both Soul and NPC did not only play against each other, but also other players, with normal win/lose ratio.

3. In Soul vs NPC matches, they did play it out instead of quitting at Turn 1.

I personally firmly believe that the charges against KA Soul and KA NPC are groundless and the verdict of removing their hard earned scores is unfair. And the fact that OP called out their names before a proper investigation makes it impossible for them to have a fair trial.

I here request that administrator should look into their cases more meticulously and give an explanation for their score removal if it turns out they are really in the wrong.

And if they are found innocent, please reinstate their scores and give them the prizes. OP should also be punished for his libelous statements.
    IGN KA Wongtinlong or Wongheungwing
    Highest Scoring Player of Seasons 28 and 29
    Favorite hero : Jericho when I use him
    Hero I hate the most : Jericho when others use him
    I have 2 full sets of SE digital cards to prepare for the 2 v 2

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    We don't discuss disciplinary actions in the forum, but in general:

It's pretty obvious when somebody is exploiting:
    1. There are an unusually high number of matches between them and another player.
    2. All of those games end in the victory of one player that is meant to be boosted in the ranks.
    3. The played games are short in duration, as if they were trying to go above the "too short" limitation but almost never completing.
    4. In the event that the "loser" account isn't matched up with the intended alt, the game is quit immediately.

If somebody has their score reset, you can be assured that it has been reviewed by me personally. And yes, I've heard the "brother" excuse before.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    We don't discuss disciplinary actions in the forum, but in general:

It's pretty obvious when somebody is exploiting:
    1. There are an unusually high number of matches between them and another player.
    2. All of those games end in the victory of one player that is meant to be boosted in the ranks.
    3. The played games are short in duration, as if they were trying to go above the "too short" limitation but almost never completing.
    4. In the event that the "loser" account isn't matched up with the intended alt, the game is quit immediately.

If somebody has their score reset, you can be assured that it has been reviewed by me personally. And yes, I've heard the "brother" excuse before.
    Ok. I believe your judgment is right.
    IGN KA Wongtinlong or Wongheungwing
    Highest Scoring Player of Seasons 28 and 29
    Favorite hero : Jericho when I use him
    Hero I hate the most : Jericho when others use him
    I have 2 full sets of SE digital cards to prepare for the 2 v 2