Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Cheaters in Meltdown

I sent an e-mail about this to support but they till haven't replied.

I've noticed two suspicious cases.

1. Player: mezzanino.
    Meltdown score is above 3000 but not a single meltdown game can be seen when searching the name.

2. Players: ka soul and ka npc.
    Many games vs each other where ka soul quits very early to obviousy give the win to ka npc. The most damning evidence has disappeared from history, but wulven can probably check it: they had 10+ conseutive games in which all wins were given to ka npc because ka soul quit early.

Please, look into these matters because it is not fair to honest players who have to lose the prizes to a bunch of cheaters.
    PK Love

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I hate cheaters .To stop this ,wulven cant be easy on them .On other games ,cheat = delete account
    RISING SUN

Ign : rs namcastle
    Telegram: @namcastle
    Join us and learn more about shadow era :Rising Sun - Guild Thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I also noticed there must be someone cheating. I was rank 2 yesterday with a score of about 3000. I played meltdown a lot to get closer to the first place again and had a winning streak of about 15 games. While winning i got ranked 3 suddenly, so someone must have been faster than me which is quite unlikely because i didn't lose a single game and they were also not very Long-Lasting.
    The games that were won by other Players while i lost a rank were only 4 Players and they don't Play very frequently as i checked their history. So the one that has been ranked 2 then was not listed - because of early quitting. Cannot say who it was though, but it's annoying

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Didn't notice that the scores can be checked now: http://www.shadowera.com/content.php?146-Rankings

Mezzanino is definitely cheating as no game is listed at all.
    Ka NPC Plays about 90% vs KA Soul - surely exploiting.

Thanks for posting this NESS! I will also write to Support

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I watched 3 games of KA NPC vs KA Soul and they were ok imo. KA NPC won them all, but they played at least until T6 and KA NPC always had board control. I might be an exploit, but could also be just friends who try to Play against each other by clicking the start button at the same time. Hard to say

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhorex View Post
    I watched 3 games of KA NPC vs KA Soul and they were ok imo. KA NPC won them all, but they played at least until T6 and KA NPC always had board control. I might be an exploit, but could also be just friends who try to Play against each other by clicking the start button at the same time. Hard to say
    Yes, I saw those too. Maybe they got paranoid and are trying to keep up a legit facade. But I can assure you, I looked at their past games some days ago and they both played full decks (which is not competetive) and all 10+ games in a row ka soul quit at around turn 5. Hopefully, wulven can verify this and take appropriate actions.

Also, it's clear that some aspects of Meltdown has to change because people are already exploiting the loopholes the very first week it is free to play.
    PK Love

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    why did you post this with their names? you should of emailed support or pmed a community manager.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    For case 1 it might be he is playing on ios servers so his games wouldn't show if you are on web/android
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well, i do encounter players who comes in with a full deck and quits immediately giving me the win, i would have guess they are alt accounts hoping to pair up in meltdown with their main account. And there was a game whereby my opponent disconnects and then it counts as a draw?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There is more functional versions of SE. So they probably play on those where is not so much players to rise chance of being paired together.
    IGN: TJ Maskee - Proud member of Team Juggernauts !