Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Okay LL Update kinda back fired. I dont know what to do. Im having problems with my Unrated mtaches i try battling my friends online. I cant see them or they cant see me. Only in global chat or on rated matches they can find me. Only on unrated i cant battle friends. Please help Asap thank you

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ayomurda View Post
    Okay LL Update kinda back fired. I dont know what to do. Im having problems with my Unrated mtaches i try battling my friends online. I cant see them or they cant see me. Only in global chat or on rated matches they can find me. Only on unrated i cant battle friends. Please help Asap thank you
    This probably is in the wrong thread... but you problem is normal when players have different version of SE, check if everyone are playing 3.11 version.
    If you don't have it, update your app.
    PC, Android and iOS is working well.
    I think WEB version still with some problems (Not sure, im playing only in pc, android and iOS now)

If your are playing in iOS, join in TestFlight list for get access to the new version.

Cheers!
    ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ⓐⓡⓒⓐⓝⓔⓢ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
    ---------------------------------IGN:Mirrodim------------------------------

Here!! Arcania Expansion !! come and share you ideas!! suggest balanced fixes!! comment you favorite idea!! lets do a virtual edition with 200 cards of user's creations.