Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ShrapnelFox View Post
    Out of interest, what is included in a prize pack?
    Added to the first post now. Thanks for the reminder.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Is there no “meltdown results“ mail any more?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm surely trying this but, there are only 25 possitions with rewards. Before, you could make some gold from meltdown but gold you risk made it rarely played. Now anyone can play any time but feels like players who invest great amount of time to the game will just get foils "farmed" and the sell them to players market, while players that play 1-10 a day going back to normal

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonyomos View Post
    I'm surely trying this but, there are only 25 possitions with rewards. Before, you could make some gold from meltdown but gold you risk made it rarely played. Now anyone can play any time but feels like players who invest great amount of time to the game will just get foils "farmed" and the sell them to players market, while players that play 1-10 a day going back to normal
    You still get gold for each win so it will always yield some return for whatever time you put in, unless you never win any. And the increased activity from having the top rewards will make it easier to find an opponent to potentially earn that gold.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    exclusive foils from the CotC physical preorder, exclusive foils from the DP physical preorder and exclusive foils and alt-arts from the Crystals Anthology decks

I think you need to remove the word exclusive for these are you clearly are no longer exclusive, or perhaps you need to look up the word exclusive. I don’t understand how you can sell something calling it exclusive to this one thing then later adding it to other things why don’t we just go ahead and add in Corrupted Angel, Soulbound Angel (oh wait cant use those anyhow) to take away any uniqueness you had promised to your original backers. *disapproval* but then again i guess i should be used to wulven breaking its promise’s
    Anyhow that ends me backing wulven for "exclusive" content, since now I can just cheat and play vs myself in meltdown to get them.

ps. can i have my money back?
    Last edited by Burn All; 08-02-2015 at 04:26 PM. Reason: spelling
    TJ Burn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn All View Post
    exclusive foils from the CotC physical preorder, exclusive foils from the DP physical preorder and exclusive foils and alt-arts from the Crystals Anthology decks
    They have always been known as the "exclusive" foils, when actually they were only exclusive in terms of being sold, as specified in all those deals. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I'll update the description.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    155/150?
    ok which are 153- 154? leg hero? all physical exclusive right?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    They have always been known as the "exclusive" foils, when actually they were only exclusive in terms of being sold, as specified in all those deals. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I'll update the description.

i'd like to belive that but going back and checking the previous post where you sold them they are clearly labeld as exlcusive, just admit your back peddling on the previous promise of exclusive.. its okay.

also i never got my sleeves or Physical bonus - Token / playmat / tin can / etc

look back at your old promotions you used the world exclusive alot.

Level 8 - Exclusive Foil Heroes - $110,000
    Right from the start, your opponent will tremble in fear when you play with your EXCLUSIVE FOIL HERO. A complete set of all 20 heroes in glorious shiny foil, available ONLY to pre-order customers. (limit 1 per household on $20 and below orders)
    Last edited by Burn All; 08-02-2015 at 08:27 PM.
    TJ Burn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    i'd like to belive that but going back and checking the previous post where you sold them they are clearly labeld as exlcusive, just admit your back peddling on the previous promise of exclusive.. its okay.

also i never got my sleeves or Physical bonus - Token / playmat / tin can / etc

look back at your old promotions you used the world exclusive alot.

Level 8 - Exclusive Foil Heroes - $110,000
    Right from the start, your opponent will tremble in fear when you play with your EXCLUSIVE FOIL HERO. A complete set of all 20 heroes in glorious shiny foil, available ONLY to pre-order customers. (limit 1 per household on $20 and below orders)
    If you are missing stuff, you should contact sales@wulven.com. A LONG time ago, people were offered store credit to replace the tokens and tins we couldn't make. Send over your order details and they can look into it.

As for exclusive, I didn't know the foil heroes were ever claimed to be exclusive, since they were always going to go in the booster packs. Maybe it meant as a complete set, which indeed has never been sold since by Wulven. I dunno. I didn't write that stuff. You should raise that with sales@wulven.com too. This thread is not the place for it though. It's about Meltdown, which hopefully people are enjoying playing for free and winning digital prizes.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    If you are missing stuff, you should contact sales@wulven.com. A LONG time ago, people were offered store credit to replace the tokens and tins we couldn't make. Send over your order details and they can look into it.

As for exclusive, I didn't know the foil heroes were ever claimed to be exclusive, since they were always going to go in the booster packs. Maybe it meant as a complete set, which indeed has never been sold since by Wulven. I dunno. I didn't write that stuff. You should raise that with sales@wulven.com too. This thread is not the place for it though. It's about Meltdown, which hopefully people are enjoying playing for free and winning digital prizes.
    will do, i stopped playing for a loonngg time so tahts probably why i missed it lol
    TJ Burn