Close

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Why there isnt a single buff thread? There are 100 unusable cards, why not buff them instead of nerfing cards? In my opinion, these discussions are irrelevant. If I was the designer I'd rather buff those cards to make the game better cuz who wants crap?

Eh maybe they arent buffing because they dont want more nerf threads huh?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I appreciate all the people who could post their opinions without making it into a huge drama about nerfing etc. The consensus seems to be that it is powerful but only in certain situations so is unlikely to be a big game changer in too significant amount of games.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    IMO the card is not OP.
    I agreee that it is just the current flavour of the meta and combined with Ele ability + high health allys can create problems to certain decks
    But the same goes for other things. Eleanor Present a problem to decks without direct damage ability. Dakrath present a problem to the same decks and This Ele builds that include Exaltation is one of the same.
    for a 5cc attachment 4\4 is decent. The 5cc might have better uses alas the 5cc allies that shadow has are mostly not well suited for Ele.
    I do agree that this card can have a slight nerf by returning it to be unique
    In the beginning the Universe was created.
    This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

IGN: TJ Segalion - Green Creatures from other planets can also go Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I love how SF made many bad heroes Tier 1 (Victor, Jericho, Elementalis). And itīs hard to adopt for old players (like me too :-). But Exaltation become very strong card but still not OP. Let it be, or make it Unique (it will not change situation much).

I just tryed Elad after years bcs of Elementalis and my first 3 games with her was against Elementalis LOL. And guess what... I won all of them.

Its not exaltation what makes Elementalis T1. I finished in top 10 in season 22 with Elementalis without any Exaltation or buffed Extractor...
    IGN: TJ Maskee - Proud member of Team Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by maskee View Post
    I love how SF made many bad heroes Tier 1 (Victor, Jericho, Elementalis). And itīs hard to adopt for old players (like me too :-). But
    I just tryed Elad after years bcs of Elementalis and my first 3 games with her was against Elementalis LOL. And guess what... I won all of them.
    This. I switched to Elad with 36 allies and 4x Supernova and my win rate against Ele is probably 60-70%, though I played with people around 240 - 280 rating. New meta creates new strong decks and then counter decks are created, at least something is happening before new expansion comes

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohi2222 View Post
    Why there isnt a single buff thread? There are 100 unusable cards, why not buff them instead of nerfing cards? In my opinion, these discussions are irrelevant. If I was the designer I'd rather buff those cards to make the game better cuz who wants crap?

Eh maybe they arent buffing because they dont want more nerf threads huh?
    I think the issue is that people play to win, and playing with underpowered cards don't do that. And because a lack of people use them, it's hard to gauge its power.
    I like my weapons how I like my music. Heavy and metal!
    -Mordekaiser

Writer of Falseblood Cultist and Thriss Crucible flavor texts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by maskee View Post
    Its not exaltation what makes Elementalis T1. I finished in top 10 in season 22 with Elementalis without any Exaltation or buffed Extractor...
    I pretty much agree with this.

I am temped to say Extractor is too good now but that is a different topic that people already posted plenty of (and yes I know this looks like I am arguing with my previous point I am not just do not feel like elaborating because it has all been said)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Time to play Logan
    IGN: Kyltz

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have more issues with people's ego pissing contests (I am blah blah blah.... move on dude you are just playing a card game against other nerds) than this card, which is usually the only predictable winning strategy in that deck which I lose to only if I have very unfortunate draws. There are way stronger deck types out there.

I agree it should be unique though even if it isn't it's no big deal.
    Last edited by Zyraquis; 07-28-2015 at 01:49 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What I hate with Ele players more than Exaltation is the fact that if an Ele player loses board early they always quit before the game counts.
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn