Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: v2.913

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Post v2.913

v2.913

- New UI style in more areas of the game
    - Select from 19 languages to localize the interface (localized card images coming soon!)
    - Fixed lag with a lot of chat messages
    - Fixed cards in gameplay that can pop through UI
    - Game lobby now refreshes only on demand

There have been a lot of UI changes, so please post any issues you find in the web version before it rolls out to other platforms.

Translation improvements will be coming, please see http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....ion-Starts-Now!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Omg~!!
    Cooooool~~~!!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It looks great so far!
    IGN: TJ jonmaciel
    TG: @jonmaciel

Elder, Mentoring Officer

ShadowEra.Net Editor

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    When on challenge screen and I am playing Meltdown, every time MD game finished it returns me to Ranked window instead of MD window. This means I have to click every time on Meltdown tab if I wish to continue to play Meltdown which is bit annoying. Game should remember where we were last time as it is more likely players will continue to play in that mode.
    Last edited by Veles; 07-26-2015 at 10:22 AM.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The refresh button in challenge window was an awesome addition!!! Keep up the good work!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Some small things I noticed:

This doesn't happen on web, but on android, when you're typing in your email, it shows up in the password field simultaneously (as asterisks). Likewise, when you're typing in your password, it shows up in the email field as well (as text). Though once you're finished typing, it shows that they've both been correctly entered (as it should), and it allows you to login. So, this isn't a huge deal, but I suppose it does present somewhat of a security risk to show the password in the email field while its being typed. This was tested on both my tablet (xperia) and my phone(sgs6e).

Also, on web, the help menus don't have any support for scroll wheels (and there are no scroll bars).. I had to click in the menu and drag it to see the content (of which there is no such indication of this requirement) as if it expects me to be on a mobile device. Not sure if that was intentionally done or not, though.

Another thing I noticed: after being logged out of the server due to logging in elsewhere, it shows the "you have been logged out" message, and it allows you to click okay. But after that, it doesn't show the login options again like it used to. It will just sit on the snowy intro screen with nothing else on it.. forever. You have to close out the game and reopen it login again. This happens on web and on android.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kross View Post
    Another thing I noticed: after being logged out of the server due to logging in elsewhere, it shows the "you have been logged out" message, and it allows you to click okay. But after that, it doesn't show the login options again like it used to. It will just sit on the snowy intro screen with nothing else on it.. forever. You have to close out the game and reopen it login again. This happens on web and on android.
    On 2.913, you click the menu button (3 lines) in the bottom right corner to make Login and Create Account reappear.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Meanwhile, on iOS......

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    On 2.913, you click the menu button (3 lines) in the bottom right corner to make Login and Create Account reappear.
    Sorry about that, perhaps I was unclear about what I meant.

The following images are screenshots of what is displayed after being logged out, and also what is displayed after clicking okay.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kross View Post
    Sorry about that, perhaps I was unclear about what I meant.

The following images are screenshots of what is displayed after being logged out, and also what is displayed after clicking okay.

Oh, that's no good.