Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Hey! That wasn't right....

I'm still playing some of my matches on iOS, which doesn't seem to have been updated yet for Apple's beta-pretest process.

My match was M0ghedian vs. taiki112 and I played first. We had each sacrificed to four resources, and when it should have become my fifth turn the game remained stuck. I checked my status to make sure I was still connected. I did not see any message indicating that taiki112 had disconnected but I figured he probably had left the game or been frozen out of it.

Oh, well. At least if I remained patient I should be credited with the win, so I waited the couple of minutes that seems to be required before the server makes its god-like determination: Defeat!

What? Hey, that's not right! Maybe when I check my history it will be actually credited as a win? I was ahead and stayed connected. My opponent either bailed or got disconnected. Could somebody check the logs to see what transpired. My rating went down.
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by a player View Post
    I'm still playing some of my matches on iOS, which doesn't seem to have been updated yet for Apple's beta-pretest process.

My match was M0ghedian vs. taiki112 and I played first. We had each sacrificed to four resources, and when it should have become my fifth turn the game remained stuck. I checked my status to make sure I was still connected. I did not see any message indicating that taiki112 had disconnected but I figured he probably had left the game or been frozen out of it.

Oh, well. At least if I remained patient I should be credited with the win, so I waited the couple of minutes that seems to be required before the server makes its god-like determination: Defeat!

What? Hey, that's not right! Maybe when I check my history it will be actually credited as a win? I was ahead and stayed connected. My opponent either bailed or got disconnected. Could somebody check the logs to see what transpired. My rating went down.
    Hi. The server has given the win to the opponent which means it thinks you were the one it expired on. I can't get any more info than that, I'm afraid.

Sounds like you lost connection and even the in-game reconnect couldn't bring it back. Which version of iOS is this and which iPhone? Maybe there's some iOS bug that disconnects you. I know there was one in 7.0 that got fixed in 8.0.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Congrats on 1500 Posts! :P

Assassin of the coming winter
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by maxi1230 View Post
    Congrats on 1500 Posts! :P
    congrats on 802 posts!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Posting this only to see how many posts I made!