Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Booster Pack Giveaway for New Players (started 2015)

Hi, there!

As part of my 20,000th post celebration, I want to give away 120 digital booster packs to new players to give them a little boost growing their collections in a little contest.

Four Rules for Taking Part

1) Check that your SE game account is below level 20 and was created in 2015. If you're not sure, reply anyway and I will check for you.

2) Reply here to tell us how you discovered Shadow Era and what you like most about it so far.

3) Include your in-game name in your reply, so we can verify your level and when you created the account, and give your prizes!

4) No creating alt accounts to exploit this offer! Helping legitimately new players to get started is good for all of us.

The first 20 replies that adhere to those 4 rules will get 2 packs of Call of the Crystals, 2 packs of Dark Prophecies and 2 packs of Shattered Fates.

Please note: These are digital packs and will not be awarded immediately. I'll batch process the list after there's at least 20 replies.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi Gondorian, thanks a lot for doing this great giveaway
    And congrats with the 20.000 posts!

I came across Shadow Era while looking for something new to play in the Google store.
    I really like the fact that there's a lot of different ways to play the game. I love that it makes me think twice about every move i make.
    And i also like the great artwork!
    It's well made with eye for detail and has a great community as well!

My IGN is Psyclone

Thanks a lot!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey Godorian, very nice idea indeed.

I came across SE as I was looking for something to play in my free time and with a 64k connection on my phone

I love the artwork, the diversity in gameplay and the things to come obviously. It's my all time fav game right now and I really hope it'll grow even more and be going strong in the future.

My IGN is Snowdropfox Zero.

Thank you and greetings from Germany
    Last edited by Snowdropfox; 07-28-2015 at 06:08 PM.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ާצּςĺθמΞ View Post
    Hi Gondorian, thanks a lot for doing this great giveaway
    And congrats with the 20.000 posts!

I came across Shadow Era while looking for something new to play in the Google store.
    I really like the fact that there's a lot of different ways to play the game. I love that it makes me think twice about every move i make.
    And i also like the great artwork!
    It's well made with eye for detail and has a great community as well!

My IGN is Psyclone

Thanks a lot!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowdropfox View Post
    Hey Godorian, very nice idea indeed.

I came across SE as I was looking for something to play in my free time and with a 64k connection on my phone

I love the artwork, the diversity in gameplay and the things to come obviously. It's my all time fav game right now and I really hope it'll grow even more and be going strong in the future.

My IGN is Snowdropfox.

Thank you and greetings from Germany
    Welcome to you both. I've verified your accounts meet the criteria so feel free to hit level 20 now. The packs are still going to sent in a batch with the other 18. In the mean time, make sure you've visited http://game.shadowera.com/bonus.php because everyone who uses that link once gets some free Shadow Crystals instantly.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey! Thanks for Giveaway. I discovered Shadow Era myself as i was playing Hearthstone and was looking for a similar game which is less Luck based. The thing i like about it is the complexity and the variety of heros and decks. Sadly i didnt get any of my friends to play . But i got into a guild- clan with nice people and motivate me to play the game even more!
    My in game name is AP Xabe

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi Gondorian, thanks!

I have found shadow era after my friend teach me how to play magic, and i wanted to start my own collection, but without using too much money. I searched google store for mtg and i found magic 2015, so i download that but it didn't work on my phone...
    Then i found other CCGs, but nothing was like shadow era. Almost instantly i knew that this is what i was looking for.
    I like many things about shadow era, but the thing that i like the most is the great option to plan your game! As a fun of strategy, i realy like to plan combos or things...

My IGN: Ornosv01
    Thanks a lot for that, and congrats for the 20k!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hello, I'm Folly. That's my in-game name.

I used to be an mmo player, really loving an old game called Guild Wars. Anyways that game died a couple years ago at the advent of its sequel Guild Wars 2.
    I was a pvp player and the classes basically had the diversity you find in this game. I tried to find other mmos like Guild Wars 1, and never did. World of Warcraft just can't work for me when it requires raiding(sitting at a computer for 3+ hours 3 nights a week or so). And I've kinda gotten tired of searching for a new good mmo. My brother had this game, Shadow Era, installed on his laptop and I played it. And since I'm gonna be doing college, I can't really do MMO's so this is kinda one of those games I'm left to play. I did collect pokemon cards and yugioh cards when I was younger. Its got the same uniqueness to combat I felt the first guild wars had where each class(or hero in this game) plays differently and can have various viable builds for interesting matches all the while requiring some insight and thinking to win the actual match. I have loved seeing decks like Praxis where you focus on destroying the enemy deck while your deck can last a long time using this one card that puts all the dead allies in your deck, i think? But yea, lots of diversity, moonstalker who just hides and stalls for time or Aramia that annoying kamikaze rush. I appreciate that this game is free and I don't have to buy every new release - unlike some other online card games.

So keep up the Wulven work.

Folly

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hi, Gondorian
    I started playing shadow era thanks to the suggestion of a friend.
    You really like art cards and variety of deck you can build using the same hero.

My IGN: Ariosto
    thanks and Congrats for 20k

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi gdc I stated playing one week before.. I found this game accidentally searching for trading card games.. I have been enjoying the game a lot
    My ign - RS smgmsmgm
    My name is soumya Mukherjee
    Greetings from India
    Last edited by Soumya Mukherjee; 07-23-2015 at 04:37 AM.
    RISING SUN

IGN RS Crystal Titan

Learn more about how to become the next champion by joining the best guild in Shadow Era.
    Rising Sun is currently accepting applications from players of all experience levels. Click here to find out more.

He who has seen present things has seen all, both everything which has taken place from all eternity and everything which will be for time without end; for all things are of one kin and of one form

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Talking

Hi Gondorian,
    Thanks a lot for this great giveaway.
    I know SE while searching for TCGs, played HS before and loved it, but cannot play it on my iphone 4 now. I liked discovering combos and fun ways/decks in SE. Art of SE is also nice, esp female cards
    My level is 16 and I just started like 1 month ago.
    My IGN is LionQueen.

Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Hi, there!

As part of my 20,000th post celebration, I want to give away 120 digital booster packs to new players to give them a little boost growing their collections in a little contest.

Four Rules for Taking Part

1) Check that your SE game account is below level 20 and was created in 2015. If you're not sure, reply anyway and I will check for you.

2) Reply here to tell us how you discovered Shadow Era and what you like most about it so far.

3) Include your in-game name in your reply, so we can verify your level and when you created the account, and give your prizes!

4) No creating alt accounts to exploit this offer! Helping legitimately new players to get started is good for all of us.

The first 20 replies that adhere to those 4 rules will get 2 packs of Call of the Crystals, 2 packs of Dark Prophecies and 2 packs of Shattered Fates.

Please note: These are digital packs and will not be awarded immediately. I'll batch process the list after there's at least 20 replies.
    Last edited by dragonKnight191; 07-24-2015 at 02:55 AM.