Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice arts, but suckish wulven allies. They are almost unplayable and I doubt they can improve tribal decks at all

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandevmonium View Post
    Nice arts, but suckish wulven allies. They are almost unplayable and I doubt they can improve tribal decks at all
    Wildfang is fine if we assume there are better Wulven allies in the new set. As is, though, you can't do any broken things with him and as such he's probably going to be a bit underwhelming. As for Traitor, one card a turn hurts, a lot. It's a 1/3 as well so there probably are way better options you can use to draw cards.

I have absolutely no idea where the design is going with the Homunculus tribe so I'm not going to even guess. It seems extremely all over the place right now.
    Last edited by Airact; 07-18-2015 at 05:11 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Not too keen on the Mr. Manhattan wannabe. In any case, consider changing the name to Sideflasher, it's both a reference to its ability and electrical nature (google 'side flash'), and the nudity..
    Last edited by Ness; 07-18-2015 at 06:29 PM.
    PK Love

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandevmonium View Post
    Full card list is not out and you are already hating. You can cast Traitor in T2, Wildfang in T3 and then hope a new 5cc ally will be introduced.

It would probably be better if you could draw card from casting Traitor (like from CoF), and non-unique Wildfang might be the deal (T3 Wildfang, T4 Wildfang + Tactian would be pretty sweet).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    great iterative thinking.

also, agree with many others. art? good enough, but doesn't really make me think wisp.
    name? sounds very good, but not so much for this particular card. i would suggest banking that name for later use.
    name AND art? nope, not feeling that combo.

i get the point of using Entangled in its name, but i think its electrical nature is a much more prominent feature. and since the art doesn't really match the name, maybe call it something other than wisp.
    might i suggest Voltaic "X" for the name? (Voltaic referring to any chemical process that induces electricity - much like an electric eel, or in this case a homunculus! "X" being anything other than wisp, really. Amalgam? Processor? Charger? Battery? Auramancer?)
    Last edited by Ekoz; 07-19-2015 at 04:02 AM.
    85-Card mini-set: Gate of the Steelbound.

So you want to take a poll? ∙ Affectionate TVTransvestite TwinRacist CowBag of Dicks

The pen is mightier than the sword, but actions speak louder than words.
    Knowledge is Power, Power Corrupts.
    Sometimes a little chaos is in order.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekoz View Post
    great iterative thinking.
    i get the point of using Entangled in its name, but i think its electrical nature is a much more prominent feature. and since the art doesn't really match the name, maybe call it something other than wisp.
    might i suggest Voltaic "X" for the name? (Voltaic referring to any chemical process that induces electricity - much like an electric eel, or in this case a homunculus! "X" being anything other than wisp, really. Amalgam? Processor? Charger? Battery? Auramancer?)
    +1
    Great naming idea Voltaic is a brilliant word

I love the Wild Fang artwork. What could be more awesome then a swashbuckler wolf-pirate!!!
    Please make this a playmat!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    With added draw of Traitor and CC discount of Wildfang you should be able to spam the board pretty easily. With some good draw and maybe some more resource accelaration/reneval there are some heroes that can take advantage of that and lets say Overwhelm.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I really like how these kinds of cards and locations will open up for so many decks. There really is going to be heaps of options after this set releases.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Armoek View Post
    I really like how these kinds of cards and locations will open up for so many decks. There really is going to be heaps of options after this set releases.
    I especially like that they will release it in smaller packs so there will be fresh cards regularly

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wulven Wildfang reminds me of Mechwarper. I'm looking forward for more Elemental "discard" support, hopefully enough to the point that AHIL Praxix can be viable.