Quote Originally Posted by a player View Post
For the moment, the standalone app is cooperating with a high resolution and fantastic graphics. If it messes up I'll clear the cache and try again.

The web client doesn't appear to offer preloading. I guess that makes sense, because the cache could be discarded at any time. But why are its menus vanishing?

I was wondering why you were referring to my incomplete card collection. I figured that your secret spy network was looking at the impoverished tertiary account in my signature. I've had viewing of sigs turned off for years, but if you had sent me the thousand crystals for my voice recording that laughed at the notion of you being the greatest Shadow Era player of all time, I could have fattened it up a bit. That account has over six hundred unique card images while my primary and secondary have over nine hundred.
I'm confused now. I thought you said PC client was not showing some card images. Is that no longer the case?

FWIW, I had no clue I owed you any SC. A gentle reminder when you realised yourself would have been nice, rather than post it here in that way. Doesn't really sound like you need the SC though. Maybe you told me way back that you didn't need them. I honestly can't remember. Sorry. If you still want them, I'll put the request in.