Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

The BP Double Trouble Pop Up! [Surprise Challenge #Something I'll edit it later]

We will be using a match style called “Conquest” and we'll need 8 of you to participate
    THIS STARTS AT 1AM GMT0 (Or later if we need more people)
    Rules:
    1. All matches will be best-of-3. The first player to win 2 games within the match is considered the winner of the match and advances.
    2. Each player must submit two unique heroes they will be using prior to each stage of the event. Once you have decided which heroes then it becomes locked in and the deck nor the hero cannot be changed.
    3. A player must win one game with their two decks to win the match. Draws or sync errors are treated the same: Replay
    4. When a player wins a game, the deck used by the winning player cannot be used for the remainder of the match. The losing player can keep the same deck used or switch to a different one of their choice.
    5. Random start for G1 and G3. G2 is alternate where the person going second uses the password "Creator"
    6. Players will be told what heroes their opponent has available, but they won’t know which hero is picked until both players have picked.
    7. Players please PM which heroes you will be using before the match.
    8. Disconnect is a loss, unless the other player concedes the game.
    9. No Mill/Stall decks.
    Sponsored by Wulven

Telegram pop-up, join SE Tournament.

GL and HF!

IF YOU ARE JOINING REPLY WITH "IN" AND YOUR IGN. WE WILL BE USING VERSION 2.90
    Edit: Congrats to the winners with TJ SamuelJ in first place and RS Darkstar82 im second place! Here are the brackets http://challonge.com/pvzzsx72#
    Last edited by LucasBlitz; 07-13-2015 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Editing out blemishes
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
    Justiciar of the Audacious
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

"When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." -- Author Unknown
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In
    IGN: AA1 Alfa666
    Guildless amateur, for the moment being.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In
    Ign:PureNCF
    Guild:WOTBF