Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    OK, I tried to reproduce it. If you drag onto some parts of the ally from above, the targeting highlights stay green and it isn't recognised. But it will usually be recognised and it switches to pink. I managed to cast it fine. Did you try only drag-casting or also the click-CAST-click-TARGET approach? Let us know if it happens again, please.
    I don't remember drag-casting, i usualy don't use LS that way, but if I did, it must have been on first attempt. I only remember I click-CAST-click-click-click-click-wtf-click-CANCEL. I don't know if you can see from the replay i tried to cast that Lighting Strike. I noticed the shining color changed as i hovered/click on the hero but while pointing/clicking on the ally was non responsing, it was like "non targetable". I thought it was the Exaltation, but it was weird i remembered i had targeted it with my hero's ability and frozen it. Then after the game i read more carefully the card and understood that the Lightning Strike behaviour was the weird one.
    IGN: AA1 Alfa666
    Guildless amateur, for the moment being.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alfa666 View Post
    I don't remember drag-casting, i usualy don't use LS that way, but if I did, it must have been on first attempt. I only remember I click-CAST-click-click-click-click-wtf-click-CANCEL. I don't know if you can see from the replay i tried to cast that Lighting Strike. I noticed the shining color changed as i hovered/click on the hero but while pointing/clicking on the ally was non responsing, it was like "non targetable". I thought it was the Exaltation, but it was weird i remembered i had targeted it with my hero's ability and frozen it. Then after the game i read more carefully the card and understood that the Lightning Strike behaviour was the weird one.
    From the game log, it looks like you cast it and then canceled it. The frozen from Eladwen had already worn off by that point.

I really have no clue. From your extra info, I have tried targeting hero first, but it still lets me target the ally after with dragging or classic button-targeting. I've also looked at the code and can't see why Exaltation would stop the targeting - it always allows all cards except attachments to be targeted. Then there's Lightning Strike which has not changed in more than 3 years. I'm afraid it shall remain a mystery until it comes up again (hopefully it won't).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Rolling Boulders returns ally to controller's hand instead of owner's hand.

I stole a 5 cc ally and played it into the trap. Instead of returning to the opponent's hand (owner) it returned to my hand (controller).
    PK Love

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Meltdown: LiorG vs BP renew

T19: Wily Smugler vs Crimson Vest with Raikka's ability on, should be 3 dmg reduced to 1 but did 0 dmg.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ness View Post
    Rolling Boulders returns ally to controller's hand instead of owner's hand.

I stole a 5 cc ally and played it into the trap. Instead of returning to the opponent's hand (owner) it returned to my hand (controller).
    Quote Originally Posted by renew View Post
    Meltdown: LiorG vs BP renew

T19: Wily Smugler vs Crimson Vest with Raikka's ability on, should be 3 dmg reduced to 1 but did 0 dmg.
    Thanks. Both are now logged. I'll get them fixed for 2.92.

p.s. Great to seeing Rolling Boulders getting some play!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    p.s. Great to seeing Rolling Boulders getting some play!
    Don't get too excited, it was a meltdown game :P
    Although, I wish it would get more play because I "wrote" the flavor text! And I can't help to think that if it was an SF card, it would have said "draw 2 cards".
    PK Love

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Report: The combo of Ythan Redthorn (attack twice) & Demetreyo, Twilight Extremist (haste) seems not working.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkong99 View Post
    Report: The combo of Ythan Redthorn (attack twice) & Demetreyo, Twilight Extremist (haste) seems not working.
    If you can give your name and opponent and roughly when the game was, we can investigate. Thanks.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Meltdown - BP renew vs Yeahboy07

T4: I play Zailen Cruisader, which leaves me 2 resources. I want to play Live Together, Die Alone which is a 4cc attachment which should be reduced to 2cc thanks to Zailen Cruisader. But I can't play it, I don't know why.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by renew View Post
    Meltdown - BP renew vs Yeahboy07

T4: I play Zailen Cruisader, which leaves me 2 resources. I want to play Live Together, Die Alone which is a 4cc attachment which should be reduced to 2cc thanks to Zailen Cruisader. But I can't play it, I don't know why.
    Zailen's ability doesn't work on hero attachments.
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...