Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42
  1. #1
    Devoted Fan Gondorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England (GMT+0)
    Posts
    24,077
    Tournaments Joined
    1000
    Tournaments Won
    999
    Blog Entries
    1

    Card Bug List - 2.91

    Hi all,

    v2.91 (which is currently being rolled out across all our platforms at the moment), includes fixes for all known reproduceable card bugs, but there are probably more still lurking, waiting to be discovered and reported by our very helpful community.

    That's where you come in! Please report card bugs that you find in 2.91 on this thread, ideally with a reference to a match that took place (names of both players) and any details that might be relevant to the bug happening.

    If you aren't sure something is a card behaviour bug, post it in its own thread for discussion first. If you are not using 2.91, please see other bug threads for whether your bug has already been found and fixed.

    Please note: If you have experienced a bug that isn't related to a card or group of cards behaving incorrectly, it's best to put that in its own thread. I'm tracking incorrect card behaviour here and then fixing accordingly.

    Thanks in advance for your co-operation with this. It really paid off for 2.90 and the versions before it.


    KNOWN REPORTED CARD BUGS IN 2.91

    SE-948 - Item destruction due to not paying sustain can affect readying of item at end of the Support Row (Fixed in 2.92.)

    SE-950 - Voltar's Ring fails to increase attack damage before armor defense reduces it. (Fixed in 2.92.)

    SE-951 - Rolling Boulders is returning the ally to controller's hand instead of owner's hand. (Fixed in 2.92.)

    SE-952 - Raikka's ability fails to increase attack damage before armor defense reduces it. (Fixed in 2.92.)

    SE-953 - Sindarok Apprentice should not do ability damage to friendly ally with Rabid Bite. (Fixed in 2.92.)

    SE-954 - Phoenix Urigon revived on its controller's turn is being readied the turn after being exhausted with Coercion on. (Fixed in 2.92.)

    SE-955 - Earthen Protector does not lose passive ability when it should. (Fixed in 2.92.)

    SE-956 - Wulven Predator should not attack a stealthed friendly hero or ally via Rabid Bite or Mind Control. (Fixed in 2.92.)

    SE-957 - Friendly Ravager hidden with Lost in the Woods is wrongly targetable with Cleric's Mantle ability. (Fixed in 2.92.)

    SE-958 - Master Trapsetter's discount is being invalidated as soon as you summon any type of card. (Fixed in 2.92.)

    SE-959 - Nathanias' effect that makes an ally "at no cost" is wrongly increased by Crescent of Doom. (Fixed in 2.92.)

    SE-960 - Earthen Protector delays bringing back allies that died at end of turn. (Fixed in 2.92.)

    SE-961 - Clicked trap in opponent's viewable hand (via Wulven Scout) is being shown face down. (Fixed in 2.92.)

  2. #2
    Senior Member The MindReader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    167
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Hi all,

    v2.91 (which is currently being rolled out across all our platforms at the moment), includes fixes for all known reproduceable card bugs, but there are probably more still lurking, waiting to be discovered and reported by our very helpful community.

    That's where you come in! Please report card bugs that you find in 2.91 on this thread, ideally with a reference to a match that took place (names of both players) and any details that might be relevant to the bug happening.

    If you aren't sure something is a bug, post it in its own thread for discussion first. If you are not using 2.91, please see other bug threads for whether your bug has already been found and fixed.

    Thanks in advance for your co-operation with this. It really paid off for 2.90 and the versions before it.


    KNOWN REPORTED BUGS IN 2.91

    None yet.
    Hello, I'm assuming this is the right place for this.
    Almost every single time I win a game the game crasches completely and get me out to my home screen. That started happening only when I've upgraded and it happened both on my tablet (note pro 12.2 Samsung) and my phone Samsung note 3.
    I think I read in the game's chat that others have experienced similar things.
    I hope it will be solved quickly

  3. #3
    Devoted Fan Gondorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England (GMT+0)
    Posts
    24,077
    Tournaments Joined
    1000
    Tournaments Won
    999
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by The MindReader View Post
    Hello, I'm assuming this is the right place for this.
    Almost every single time I win a game the game crasches completely and get me out to my home screen. That started happening only when I've upgraded and it happened both on my tablet (note pro 12.2 Samsung) and my phone Samsung note 3.
    I think I read in the game's chat that others have experienced similar things.
    I hope it will be solved quickly
    Hi. Seems a lot are having this issue on Android right now.

    Please note: It's better to put platform specific stuff in the appropriate sub forum. I'm mostly concerned with card bugs here.

  4. #4
    Member MakiGee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    61
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    A bit minor issue, but did you guys fix the Hunter Trap foils, when used it shows the opponent the trap I placed?

    Thanks! Awesome update!
    Last edited by MakiGee; 07-15-2015 at 02:13 AM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member alfa666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    167
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Boomerang is not placed at the bottom of the deck after doing damage. In game 5tumbl vs AA1 Alfa666 you can see me playing my only Boomerang twice without using Aramia's ability (second time i got Boomerang from a Bad Santa), when I did use Aramia's ability after this, I could see the Boomerang was nearly at the top of the deck and way far from the bottom.
    IGN: AA1 Alfa666
    Guildless amateur, for the moment being.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    93
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by alfa666 View Post
    Boomerang is not placed at the bottom of the deck after doing damage. In game 5tumbl vs AA1 Alfa666 you can see me playing my only Boomerang twice without using Aramia's ability (second time i got Boomerang from a Bad Santa), when I did use Aramia's ability after this, I could see the Boomerang was nearly at the top of the deck and way far from the bottom.
    This is because aramia's ability when activated the game will put all valid options at the top of the deck
    Though it will not actually change the order of cards in the deck... Plus it gets shuffled after any way

  7. #7
    Devoted Fan Gondorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England (GMT+0)
    Posts
    24,077
    Tournaments Joined
    1000
    Tournaments Won
    999
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by alfa666 View Post
    Boomerang is not placed at the bottom of the deck after doing damage. In game 5tumbl vs AA1 Alfa666 you can see me playing my only Boomerang twice without using Aramia's ability (second time i got Boomerang from a Bad Santa), when I did use Aramia's ability after this, I could see the Boomerang was nearly at the top of the deck and way far from the bottom.
    Yes, as JPM says, I added a feature to sort all the valid choices to the top to make the game move along quicker, since it gets shuffled afterwards anyway.

  8. #8
    Senior Member alfa666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    167
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Yes, as JPM says, I added a feature to sort all the valid choices to the top to make the game move along quicker, since it gets shuffled afterwards anyway.
    Right, my bad, thank you for your explanations.
    IGN: AA1 Alfa666
    Guildless amateur, for the moment being.

  9. #9
    Senior Member alfa666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    167
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    In the game KA Alonist S vs AA1 Alfa666 I couldn't target a Murderous Hulk buffed by Elementalis's ability and Exaltation with a Lightning Strike.
    IGN: AA1 Alfa666
    Guildless amateur, for the moment being.

  10. #10
    Devoted Fan Gondorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England (GMT+0)
    Posts
    24,077
    Tournaments Joined
    1000
    Tournaments Won
    999
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by alfa666 View Post
    In the game KA Alonist S vs AA1 Alfa666 I couldn't target a Murderous Hulk buffed by Elementalis's ability and Exaltation with a Lightning Strike.
    OK, I tried to reproduce it. If you drag onto some parts of the ally from above, the targeting highlights stay green and it isn't recognised. But it will usually be recognised and it switches to pink. I managed to cast it fine. Did you try only drag-casting or also the click-CAST-click-TARGET approach? Let us know if it happens again, please.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •