Close

Banned
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Won game, got DEFEAT

My username is Vainglory7. I played Syrups, he disconnected. The end game message I was given was DEFEAT, no gold. Happened today about 30min ago. If I search under quickmatch my username is highlighted. As in, it shows correctly on the quickmatch screen that I won.

I'm not sure if I was actually given the 80 gold for winning. It doesn't matter to me either way. Just wanted to report this little glitch.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It's probably a hack trick

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A lot of those out there

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vainglory View Post
    My username is Vainglory7. I played Syrups, he disconnected. The end game message I was given was DEFEAT, no gold. Happened today about 30min ago. If I search under quickmatch my username is highlighted. As in, it shows correctly on the quickmatch screen that I won.

I'm not sure if I was actually given the 80 gold for winning. It doesn't matter to me either way. Just wanted to report this little glitch.
    Thanks for reporting.

Occasionally, it is very hard for your client to know who lost when there is a disconnect - but then the server will record the right result after the fact. It's indeed a glitch. I think we can add more logic in to detect within the client but I don't fully understand it - I work mostly on the card behaviour itself. I'll pass onto Kyle.