Close

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: v2.91

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Suggestions and observations:
    -Make the text in the chat more readable. Small caps doesn't look like a good idea, so the choice of colours: light grey is not very clear on dark grey. Moreover the font size is way too small, better visualise fewer lines of text but in a larger font size.
    -At some point chat stopped being updated. I don't know if other users wrote things I couldn't see, but I know I couldn't see my own messages. Moreover, chat doesn't visualise any previous message until you write in something yourself.
    -Chat messages should autoscroll when you are visualising real time messages, i.e. last message. (it's good it doesn't scroll when you are reading previous messages.)
    -When you watch a game you still have the button "CONCEDE".
    -New fighting screen with is nice with new health bars, but it would be a GREAT improvement if you could see the names of each player under their respective avatar. I always hated waiting a whole round of turns before I can see what player is using what hero. In mirror matches waiting for moves is the only way to know.
    Last edited by alfa666; 07-10-2015 at 06:30 PM.
    IGN: AA1 Alfa666
    Guildless amateur, for the moment being.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyGandalf View Post
    2. Couldn't find unrated quickmatch at the challenge screen. (there's just rated, custom and meltdown as used to be); dunno if it's forgotten, canceled or i'm just too dumb to find it.
    Custom matches no longer require a password, and will match you up with another unrated player. The wording on the create custom game screen was changed to reflect this, but yeah if you're used to the old system then it isn't so obvious...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In challenge screen mouse circle scroll (thingy on top) barely moves the screen up and down and you have to click and drag the side scroll bar to navigate the existing games in progress

possible suggestion: Chat Popout actually pushes game over to the side/below (squished) vs overlaying the battlefield so you can see what happening still
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @alfa666 I believe all these things are fixed in the latest build

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Status Update
    Android: Out now ShadowEra29111.apk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Status Update
    Android: Out now ShadowEra29111.apk
    Omw for testing!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Honest Opinion: The new interface doesn't look good on android. Everything is very small.

Edit: Looks great on web.
    IGN: TJ Scout
    Telegram: @shubham1309

"Scout is a hacker we should report him" - SK Trinolcour

Team Juggernauts Recruitment Thread

Link to TJ forum
    IRC

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Do you know what your screen resolution is, so I can check it out?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    @alfa666 I believe all these things are fixed in the latest build

Sounds great! To be honest, I thought it would take way more than a few days™ just to fix those. I would suggest more aesthetic and functional improvements, like improving search button in challenge so you can filter by hero, rating range and partial ign. I hope Everything can be done easily and quickly!

Anyway, i just checked web 2.9110 and:
    + new font in chat is perfectly readable now, well done!
    + both IGN in game screen is great now!
    - if anything, i would suggest to make those IGN more readable.
    - chat still don't work for me, eve when i type in a message, it doesn't appear in the chat, i can't know if people are chatting there as since login the chat screen doesn't update and still hasn't timestamps. (EDIT: works again after reloading)
    - Custom is not clear for "Unrated", and "Create" is not clear for "Battle! (unrated game)", so I suggest a different wording there.
    -a great addition would be the possibility to freely click graveyard, opposing attachments etc even if it's not your turn or you are watching a game. Now that there are 3 sets and going for the 4th, we can't remember every card text and this would especially help new players to learn them.
    -while "Waiting for player", if you press the new menu button (bottom left) the menu is covered by the message "Waiting for a player" and the button "Cancel". Should be the other way around, or place the two elements in different areas of the screen so they don't overlap.

PS-UPDATE: don't know what happened, unity crashed, i reloaded the page, and now chat works properly, i don't know if that bug will present again.
    Last edited by alfa666; 07-11-2015 at 12:58 AM.
    IGN: AA1 Alfa666
    Guildless amateur, for the moment being.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    the rejig to my cinderborn fatebraker looks more like a nerf to me u.u
    "Her blades will cut you down size" Amber Rain
    BigBens
    A1 - Evolution in theory