Close

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: v2.91

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes but I agree with ninjjis here the nerf is too severe. The reason it is so is because so conditional that 1 sustain of cc is too expensive and in many cases it is impossible to play both obelisk and an ally in the same turn due to the sustain of thriss almanac as well as the case of the allies abilities. Maybe nerf it to one durability? Or raise its cost to 2? or both? But the sustain cost will make it nearly unplayable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    This is good to hear because you've just laid out the exact reasons it was nerfed. It's a no-brainer in 2.90 right now, as it sits there ready to blow up an item once you can kill an ally with your Ravager. In 2.91, you will have to hold onto it until you can capitalise and pay the 1cc to summon it, or save a spare 1cc to keep it around.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is good to hear because you've just laid out the exact reasons it was nerfed. It's a no-brainer in 2.90 right now, as it sits there ready to blow up an item once you can kill an ally with your Ravager. In 2.91, you will have to hold onto it until you can capitalise and pay the 1cc to summon it, or save a spare 1cc to keep it around.
    IDK Gondo, you may be right, you have more expertise. Surely you have put more consideration into this than I.

but as the card pool stands currently ravager might need obelisk kinda OP. Ravager as a whole isn't super OP (or is it?) and individually many ravager cards are mediocre. I thought the confluence buff would provide a buff for ravager, but the only top tier ravager decks I can think of are still BB and Uruu (is this correct?). And Uruu is top tier because he's Uruu. With future cards to consider though I could see where obelisk could scale into an even greater problem, so maybe it needs a hefty nerf.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You will still get paired in Unrated mode using your Rating, so top players testing their decks should still meet up more often than not. But even so, you can learn a lot just from how your own deck plays out in ideal circumstances (where your opponent and/or their deck sucks). Are you making the best of your resources each turn? Are you running out of cards? Is your combo coming together? Are you seeing key cards soon enough? It's this kind of thing that people look for when they try a deck against the AI.
    Quote Originally Posted by starval View Post
    Unrated QM has been requested for a long time. It's a great addition.
    So true, unrated QM is a great thing, moreover, you get the chance to have 2 metas at a time!
    IGN: AA1 Alfa666
    Guildless amateur, for the moment being.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by jpm View Post
    Yes but I agree with ninjjis here the nerf is too severe. The reason it is so is because so conditional that 1 sustain of cc is too expensive and in many cases it is impossible to play both obelisk and an ally in the same turn due to the sustain of thriss almanac as well as the case of the allies abilities. Maybe nerf it to one durability?
    I agree, nerf durability to 1. You either get to destroy an item, or use it to facilitate one of your Ravagers. The sustain is severe.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Tribal turneys I've watched in 2.90 showed Undead and Ravager to be at the top, despite how much people complained about Templar. The Obelisk nerf isn't much of a nerf to be honest.
    IGN: TJ jonmaciel
    TG: @jonmaciel

Elder, Mentoring Officer

ShadowEra.Net Editor

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by starval View Post
    Tribal turneys I've watched in 2.90 showed Undead and Ravager to be at the top, despite how much people complained about Templar. The Obelisk nerf isn't much of a nerf to be honest.
    without going to the Obelisk issue (which deserve a nerf), i don't think the tribal tourney now runinng is indication for Ravagers.
    For third round we got 2 ravagers, 2 Templer, 3 undead and 1 Yari. Still one of the ravager players (me) got 1 bye and 1 win. Second ravager player (Lightning Fury) got a bye in both rounds. this make ravager wins 1 out 4 which is not encouraging.
    You can see that undead is the strongest tribe in general and i think this is only becuase undead are present from the first set and is not limited by any hero class. this is opposed to all other classes which started to be presented in a limited way on DP (ravager, Templer) or are limited by hero class (wulven)
    In the beginning the Universe was created.
    This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

IGN: TJ Segalion - Green Creatures from other planets can also go Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Do we have an eta on this yet or is it still 'in the next few days'?
    Ross014 - Intrepid Learner of Secrets
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've been waiting on th so I can get back to SĖ =]
    "Try and try until you die...or succeed...whichever comes first"

Jo3yb0i - Knight of Dark and Light
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Drawing Power - A Brief Analysis of Draw Cards

My PM | <(^.^)> | Helpful Links | <(^.^)> | IRC | <(^.^)> | IRC + Game | <(^.^)> | SE DeckBuilder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How long does it take this company to roll out a damn update...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Magikarp View Post
    How long does it take this company to roll out a damn update...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    [...] few days™!
    Why don't people read the OP before asking these questions? lol
    IGN: AA1 Alfa666
    Guildless amateur, for the moment being.