Close

Threaded View

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Healthy Living Thread (aka Get Ready For Summer For Reals)

Hello!

You've probably all seen Kyle's Get Ready For Summer thread by now, but I figured we should also have a thread that is actually about getting healthier rather than just getting an awesome deal on digital Shadow Era stuff!

Background: Over the past six or seven weeks, I've been trying to get healthier - eating more sensibly and doing exercise - and am now starting to see results, which feels great! But I know there must be other people in this community either doing the same or in need of a push to get started on the healthier lifestyle journey, so I've put up this thread so that myself and others can share any resources we have found helpful.

I'll start off with a video I just found about 5 foods to never eat if you are trying to lose weight. This totally fits with what I thought I already knew, so it's great to just be able to share a video from experts rather than me try to type it up.

I don't agree with the idea of never ever ever eating them in your life, but the point is that while you are trying to lose weight then never eat them because it will work against your efforts.