Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by oggtheman View Post
    I have this one, for game boy advance
    The GBA version is quite good, the UI of the emulator is a bit cluttered tho. I'm using a GBA emulator called Gameboid.
    This is what it looks like on my old Android tablet (click it).

2015_7_2_17.39.36.jpg

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassio View Post
    The GBA version is quite good, the UI of the emulator is a bit cluttered tho. I'm using a GBA emulator called Gameboid.
    This is what it looks like on my old Android tablet (click it).

2015_7_2_17.39.36.jpg
    Looks good
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassio View Post
    I liked FF6, but 7 comes on top for me as the best FF.

I'm following the discussion about the remake on various gaming forums and one of the greatest fears of part of the fanbase is that the remake will be an action RPG, ditching the turn based combat. Personally even as a long time fan, as long as all the characters can be controlled, I wouldn't mind. Thoughts?
    I highly doubt they would stray too far away from the turn based system. I'm sure they are fully aware of the outrage that would surely ensue if they attempt to change FF7 rather improve and expand upon FF7.. My fear is that they will completely omit some of the little things from the story/gameplay that made FF7 so enjoyable in favor of other things that won't quite hit the mark.. Like the mini games that would pop up throughout the story, (the squat challenge, the CPR, the motorcycle escape scene, the little battle at the cosmic canyon [if thats what it was called] etc) or the the early spats between Cloud and Barrett, Tifa and Cloud's bar conversations, etc.

The more and more I think about this remake, the more anxiety I get lol because I am not sure what to expect, nor am I sure what I actually want from this game lol. I think they should have made a sequel to the game, rather than a remake... or just completely left FF7 in the history books as one of the greatest RPGs ever made and not mess with it.. definitely the greatest of its time, and I think its still the highest selling RPG..