Close

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Raikkas ability was changed to make her more compatible with friendly Rapacious Vermin. Hopefully, the new set will enable shadow mages to heal or gain some health.
    PK Love

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Tnx for elios resolve..
    Finally most attractive faction will be more playable..
    This two last month really get sick from Aramia and Lance decks..

Btw i think Vess will be more playable which he definitely deserve.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm really looking forward to a new elemental deck.
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by jacqui View Post
    Wizents, cof, to, elizabeth, th, bazaar, Santa, rlt, glimmer, shards, loom.... Far from the "only draw." You use it because you think it's the best of all the options. There's nothing wrong with that... But let's not pretend it's the only option available.
    Only one good draw engine. Don't tell me u will gonna use bazar or loom of fate in competitive deck. So pls don't mention ur good draw options anymore cuz it's unplayable. U now.. If i could use igg or bf then of course i would. If u compare draw engine to bazar then we've got nothing to talk about. Glass chalice and staff consume ur se, Elizabeth yes it's good draw and i like her but in templar deck? O.o Pls think before u tell me about draw for templar priest next time.
    Last edited by striga; 06-17-2015 at 01:21 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ness View Post
    Raikkas ability was changed to make her more compatible with friendly Rapacious Vermin. Hopefully, the new set will enable shadow mages to heal or gain some health.
    Odd that there was an interaction between her ability and the sustain cost at all imo (probably because of MTG), but I don't think the change makes a huge difference in this regard as I'd image it is max a difference of 2 hp (not that, 2 hp doesn't matter but most games are not that close and most makes there will be limited useful opportunities to use Raikka's ability with vermin in play. Seems like a minority of a minority where it makes a differance, but maybe death rush Raikkas will prove this wrong.)

Krygon and FT benefit greatly from this though.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Does Amberīs Pithing Spear receive any extra bonus if she buffes her spear and has a warrior ally on board?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by striga View Post
    Only one good draw engine. Don't tell me u will gonna use bazar or loom of fate in competitive deck. So pls don't mention ur good draw options anymore cuz it's unplayable. U now.. If i could use igg or bf then of course i would. If u compare draw engine to bazar then we've got nothing to talk about. Glass chalice and staff consume ur se, Elizabeth yes it's good draw and i like her but in templar deck? O.o Pls think before u tell me about draw for templar priest next time.
    It's not like SoR are not usable anymore, they are a bit OP compared to other draw engines - you can cast them on T1 and if you have AoF in T2 you start drawing in T3. If you cast another ally in T3, you have huge card advantage - when I played Therbin and had SoR and 2 allies in T3 I knew I would most likely win. With the change to SoR you'll now have to think whether to include AoF, use more Santa's, use Glass chalice and add forgiveness, etc. You still have plenty of choices

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    Does Amberīs Pithing Spear receive any extra bonus if she buffes her spear and has a warrior ally on board?
    No. Similarly, the Rod of Smiting passive ability and Reserve Weapon passive ability will not apply their +1 attack on a Amber-buffed weapon either.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by qaz92zaq View Post
    Odd that there was an interaction between her ability and the sustain cost at all imo (probably because of MTG), but I don't think the change makes a huge difference in this regard as I'd image it is max a difference of 2 hp (not that, 2 hp doesn't matter but most games are not that close and most makes there will be limited useful opportunities to use Raikka's ability with vermin in play. Seems like a minority of a minority where it makes a differance, but maybe death rush Raikkas will prove this wrong.)

Krygon and FT benefit greatly from this though.
    Well, the sustain was coded as sourced to the ally and that was also the ruling for it at the time, and in 2.90.

Having added more sustain in set 4 and thought about the implications more, all sustain as of 2.91 will be considered sourced to the hero belonging to the controller of the card. I think I better log a Jira task on that so it shows up in the change log for 2.91!

EDIT: http://dev.wulven.com:8080/browse/SE-939